If you start to get injured will you be plagued by it the entire season?

giggslegend

Reaction score
Certainly feels like it since almost my entire starting XI is injured now..

View attachment 192013

In my first season and jose enrique have been injured 90% of the first season half now divided into two spells....

Last edited:
not to mention how you start with like 10 injuries already as newcastle, wich only one of them (gosling) was part of..

from 8 months to 4 weeks...

---------- Post added at 06:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:02 PM ----------

maybe something to do with trainin schedule/workload

I use dunc´s training and all the injuries happened in game or on international duty..

That is seriously unlucky! Might be something to do with your tactics?

****** ****. Thought Everton (IRL) were cursed with that stuff lol. May be worth checking the pitch condition too. Sounds odd, but I let it run down once, and paid the price with injuries

****** ****. Thought Everton (IRL) were cursed with that stuff lol. May be worth checking the pitch condition too. Sounds odd, but I let it run down once, and paid the price with injuries

how do I fix/check the pitch condition?

think its bad luck combined with how you treat them when they come back from their injury, give them a bit of a lighter schedule in training and don't rush them into first team too soon

ganso broke his leg for me was out for 6 months, came back got a broken wrist almost straight away and then broke his leg again haha. played about 3 games in 14 months