If Your Team Had Kept *player*?

Well...Gareth Bale possibly who has become one of the top players in the world. Imagine Saints with Gareth Bale.. :p It'd be amazing :D

Villa: Milner. If we'd kept him, our midfield would be fearsome now. On top of that, if we'd kept Steven Davis we would have a top class technical midfielder on our books.

Palace: Andy Johnson whyyy did you leeeaavvveee ussss :'( Never reached the heights he hit with the Eagles, due to a mixture of bad form and injuries.

When FC Porto were Europian Champions, we sold so many players, for example : Ricardo Carvalho, Paulo Ferreira, Deco, Jose Mourinho ( not a player but an awesome coach), Benni Mc Carthy. If we had kept them we could be one of the top teams playing in Europe.

Carlos Tevez- was a great player for utd with his team work etc with rooney upfront.
Ben Foster- without a doubt manchester united's replacment 4 VDS, a few mistakes and suddenly he a bad goalie?
Pique-turned in to best player in the world.

Pique is one of the best defenders in the world not best player in the world and although he's a good goalkeeper, he made too many mistakes to even be considered to replace VDS.

as much as i hate to say it tevez he was an amazing player but hen we would not have signed hernandez so it equalled out

---------- Post added at 02:36 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:34 AM ----------

Pique is one of the best defenders in the world not best player in the world and although he's a good goalkeeper, he made too many mistakes to even be considered to replace VDS.

i agree foster was and is not good enough for united far too many mistakes

Vieira and Henry, the good old "invincibles" days.

SYLVAIN WILTORD FTW!

For my team, melberg and milner. Melberg was the heart of our defence for a few years, was kind of sad to watch him go. Milner was excellent and I really wanted him to stay.

On another team's view, I'd say Alonso.

Beckham - Beckham + van Nistelrooy = **** loads of goals (think we would still have gone for Ronaldo cos he was signed after the Sporting friendly performance against United players, not a a player we had targeted signing)

Veron - he was not **** in a United shirt, far from it, he was one of our best players in UCL the two seasons he was there and had a good understanding with Becks - problem was he joined United when they still (just about) had the best 4 man midfield in europe at the time (Giggs, Scholes, Keane, Becks) - if he had been patient he would've evolved as a key player in our midfield (i would love someone with his quality in Uniteds midfield now!)

Stam - Blanc was gash... Probably would'nt have forked out for Rio a year later tho, but we did and had Rio and Stam together.

Forlan - he's class and we let him go for 2mil or something - would've been nice to see him at his best in a United shirt

Ronaldo - Obviously his goals - dont miss his tantrums

Kanchelskis - too good for Everton and my favorite ever United player

If we had kept Schwarzer we might have stayed in the premiership.

If we had kept Johnson we could have had a realistic shot at promotion last season.

If we had kept Gareth Southgate we wouldn't have been in the situation we find ourselves now.

If If If.

If Ajax never sold some of their players they could have a ridiculous team.

GK: Van Der Sar
DR: Van Der Wiel
DC: De Jong - Vermaelen
DL: Maxwell
MR: Pienaar
MC: Van Der Vaart - Sneijder
ML: Babel
ST: Ibrahimovic - Huntelaar

Subs: Heitinga,Seerdorf,Stekelenberg, Suarez, Enoh

Scary team that is.

If we kept rio, smith, robbinson, viduka, kewell ect...

we wouldnt even exist

Being a West Ham fan, I'm quite confident we would have been comfortably the best team in the universe had we kept half the players we produced....
Ferdinand (Rio and Anton), Lampard, Joe Cole, etc etc

If we would have kept these guys:

Pascal Chimbonda, Paul Stalteri, Teemu Tainio, Steed Malbranque.

We would be fighting relegation right now

c. ronaldo - with him on the team, we would have pwned the prem and cl
tevez - rooney and tevez would have been great together
pique - should have given him more time

Tom Huddlestone :(

Sold for so cheap to Spurs.

If my Dinamo kept Modric, Coruka and Eduardo - we will be in Champions League now..

Steve Morison - we told him he wasn't good enough to play in the football league, boy were we wrong.