If you're on facebook...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Worst player in the world who had scored over 40 goals in second and third tier of English football, hit the post against Chelsea I believe and surely it should dedicated to Titus Bramble, there is a reason it has 6 memebers

jason scotland isnt too bad actually..................surely u have bramble, lucas, djimi troare etc

oh yeah real succesful group ya got there twilson,you and a few of your mates the only memebers

Mark Wilson is RUBBISH!! but lucas isn't that bad.

Lucas is only classified as an average player by the fact that he plays for liverpool and he is brazillian.

how is titus bramble shocking, he leads the line for wigan week in week out, worst footballer has to be either tal ben haim, djimi traore, john utaka or richard kingson

He leads the line of a team that lost 9-1:$ He's not bad though, he improved a lot under steve bruce.

yeah but there are worse defenders around, take the likes of phil bardsley and tal ben haim and calum davenport, these are crappy defenders

Yeah there are worse, remembering Newcastle's defence a couple of years a go;
RB: Carr
CB: Bramble
CB: Boumsong
LB: Babayaro

Oh dear... :'(

tal ben haim wasnt a bad player, he just went off the rails a bit, once again chelsea ruin a career.

Yeah there are worse, remembering Newcastle's defence a couple of years a go;
RB: Carr
CB: Bramble
CB: Boumsong
LB: Babayaro

Oh dear... :'(

That defence was shambolic didnt get you lot relegated though

Thanks to people like Shearer we didn't go down, no.

yeah but there are worse defenders around, take the likes of phil bardsley and tal ben haim and calum davenport, these are crappy defenders
Ben Haim isn't ****. He just had his career ruined at Chelsea and City because the douche bag clubs never played him. Watch some games of him at Bolton or recently at Portsmouth, he is a good consistent player and is a leader.

Ben Haim isn't ****. He just had his career ruined at Chelsea and City because the douche bag clubs never played him. Watch some games of him at Bolton or recently at Portsmouth, he is a good consistent player and is a leader.

totally agree here mate

Rocky Baptiste is the worst footballer in the world!! LOL
Have you seen the miss of the century :O :O

I know him lol, I had to do it :p

haha fair enough, I've seen Harrow play quite a few times cos my mate lives up there.

Status
Not open for further replies.