IFK Norrköping - Youth mixed with experience

Malte

Reaction score
IFK Norrköping, also known as Peking, is a Swedish football club based in the town Norrköping. The Club plays in the highest tier of Swedish football. The Club was formed in 1897 and have won thirteen league titles and six cup titles.
convert

Before we jump into the save we need to learn about some Peking legends!
Gunnar Nordahl - Peking legend and Ac Milan legend. Gunnar is for me and many others Swedens best ever football player, AC Milan's ALL TIME top scorer.
Christoffer Nyman - Born in Norrköping and grew up close to home stadium, he started out in the youth ranks of the club and worked his way up to become a star in Peking and eventually he joined eintracht braunschweig, but he's now back in Norrköping for the 2019 season!

Ove Kindvall - Feyenoord legend, he was the top scorer in holland year 68,69 and 71.

The first ever press conference!

PEKING CALLS FOR A PRESS CONFERENCE!

Peter Hunt - We at IFK Norrköping are proud to announce our new manager, Malte Tallberg!
Malte Tallberg - Thanks for this fantastic opportunity, it feels amazing to be the new manager of my local team.
25-spor-MFF-15-600x400.jpg

The journalists looks skeptical, is he really the right man for this job? No previous experience when it comes to being a manager or a player.

In the meantime Aftonbladet predicts Peking to finish in 5th place, they also predict Malmö FF to win it all.

Transfers

Before I became the manager of Peking Jens Gustafsson (The former manager of Peking) made some transfers, let's take a look at them!

Players in
Sead Haksabanovic - Loan from West Ham
Christoffer Nyman - from Braunschweig
Oliver Stefansson - from IA Akranes
p198501.png

Players out
David Moberg Karlsson - to Sparta Prag
Hampus Lönn - to IFK Mariehamn
Daniel Sjölund - to IFK Mariehamn
Andreas Johansson - to Halmstad (In the end of the season)

Haksabanovic is a fantastic player and so is Nyman, gonna be fun to see what they can do this season!
David Moberg Karlsson was a fantastic player for us and its sad to see him go but we wish him good luck!

With 3.5 million in the bank we have some room for transfers, we really need a new CB as Johansson goes to Halmstad after this season.
I already told the scouts to look for a CB!