rkeane16

Reaction score
I've been tracking him for the past 2 seasons, but still am deliberating whether to buy him. I could have gotten him for cheap earlier, but I miss that boat, so now I will have to fork out abt 25++M to get him onboard. Thing is, when I'm going to spend that amount of money, I would like to know if he's going to be as good as my scouts says he's going to be. Anyone knows?

1 last point.. currently, my team is loaded with good DMCs. I got Carrick, Hargreaves, Veloso, Bolzoni, Carioca and Anderson playing there. Moutinho too, but he is more of my playmaker, whereas I view Camacho more to a Roy Keane-type of player. Granted Carrick and Hargo are getting old, but they are my old heads in the team and will help me tutor the young ones.

hes class.

it just depends whether your going to play him or not, if your going to buy him and just tutor him and not play him then i wouldnt bother..you should give him a training schedule, tutor him and play him as much as possible.

ive had him before on 9.2 and he turned out class, but currently on 9.3 i missed out of him aswell

hes class.

it just depends whether your going to play him or not, if your going to buy him and just tutor him and not play him then i wouldnt bother..you should give him a training schedule, tutor him and play him as much as possible.

ive had him before on 9.2 and he turned out class, but currently on 9.3 i missed out of him aswell

Thanks Gatid.

I am thinking of buying him to play and if he class, I am willing to sell Veloso and Carioca to accomodate him in my team. Maybe next season, I'll do so, Veloso isn't as good as i imagine. Bolzoni is shaping up nicely. I don't really know what to make of Anderson, Carrick and Hargreaves will be more like tutors in the team.

No problem.

i dunno tbh. you got so many DM's its confusing me. carrick, anderson, hargreaves, veloso, Bolzoni and Carioca and Moutinho i would do.

Moutinho - keep since hes your playmaker can use for tutoring aswell.
Carrick - keep just because im a big fan of him irl;) good for tutor i guess.
Hargreaves - keep for backup
anderson - i dont know.
veloso - since you willing to sell him
Carioca - same as veloso

i would like to ask why have you got so many dm's anyway lol?

No problem.

i dunno tbh. you got so many DM's its confusing me. carrick, anderson, hargreaves, veloso, Bolzoni and Carioca and Moutinho i would do.

Moutinho - keep since hes your playmaker can use for tutoring aswell.
Carrick - keep just because im a big fan of him irl;) good for tutor i guess.
Hargreaves - keep for backup
anderson - i dont know.
veloso - since you willing to sell him
Carioca - same as veloso

i would like to ask why have you got so many dm's anyway lol?

Hoarding culture?? Hahaha...

Well, apart from Anderson(he started as a AMC, but I retrained him to be a DM), Carrick and Hargreaves which was already in the team, I bought Moutinho as I need a deep laying playmaker(can't get Fabregas.. ;)). Anderson is more of an all-rounder central midfielder, he can play anywhere. Carrick's now a back-up for Moutinho. Hargreaves is my main box-to-box midfielder backed up by Bolzoni, Veloso and Carioca.

Carioca was bought during my first season more for the future, after my scouts says he will be a good prospect and he cost me only 3M. Loan him out during the second season to Sampdoria and he came back quite good, still only 21 now.

I admit, I bought Veloso after hearing a lot of hype about him in the forums, I just wanted to see if he is as good as what i've been hearing.

My scouts says there isn't much difference between Carioca and Camacho, but i can't make up my mind! lol. Here's the screenshot of both players in my game.

Buy this guy. Moussa Sissoko (Toulouse)
He's dynamite.

Aww.. he's not in my game. I couldn't find him. Too bad man, for 10M and those skills, he looks like a bargain.

camacho got him for 7 mil in first season for city
has kicked lassana diarra out of starting team
hes quite similar to veloso so i would get him to tutor camacho
but the key to this guy getting good is definately games
a real gem
jus use tuggs dm training regime and uve got another veloso

Veloso is good to my liverpool team. Hit long shot and freekick with authority and scored more goals than Gerrard. For 25m I'll go with Diego or Diarra (can play MC, RB and AMR).

i have camacho got him on first season looks good described as a wonderkid.. i play 4-4-2 but i dont play him as a defensive mid... i play him as a centre mid will he become class in tht position ??? coz i currently have mountinho and palacios starting for me in centre.. and subs are for backup is alan drageov ( speeling may be wrong =s) .. and camacho... on my second season now just bought drageov he has been playing pretty well just wanna no if camacho will become a world class player

Camacho does become extremely good though I played him on a frequent basis, if he isn't in your first team I'm not sure his development is going to be as good. Still better than Palacios.

this is sissoko on mine ive trained him and played him from the start of the game

nursemorph seems you have done a good job at training camacho mate wud it be rude of me to ask wot schedule you use i.e strenth medium attacking high etc ?? thanks .. i have trained palacios reli well he is a class player for me just bought boletelli for 10 mill bargain i think coz he feel out with his manager was tranfer listed and they set and asking price for 7 mill .. i wasnt gunna pass the chance to sign him i tells ya lol .. that sissoko bloke looks good i looked at him on my game but i was in two minds weather to sign him or camacho, but with camacho as a ''wonderkid'' it was onli gunna be him tbh .. thanks guys for you're info =D

nursemorph seems you have done a good job at training camacho mate wud it be rude of me to ask wot schedule you use i.e strenth medium attacking high etc ?? thanks .. i have trained palacios reli well he is a class player for me just bought boletelli for 10 mill bargain i think coz he feel out with his manager was tranfer listed and they set and asking price for 7 mill .. i wasnt gunna pass the chance to sign him i tells ya lol .. that sissoko bloke looks good i looked at him on my game but i was in two minds weather to sign him or camacho, but with camacho as a ''wonderkid'' it was onli gunna be him tbh .. thanks guys for you're info =D

I wish I could take credit but its nothing to do with me. I've been playing as Eastbourne Borough...couldn't sign a player even a 10th as good. Camacho remained at Athletico until the AC purchase