CPhoenixM

Reaction score
Weird that I haven't seen any threads on him. In my save he's got incredible stats in all the right places to make him one of the best wingers. I haven't tried him yet, though.

20 dribbling, 18 crossing, 17 acceleration, 17 pace, 16 off the ball, 17 long shots, 15 technique, etc.

Weird that I haven't seen any threads on him. In my save he's got incredible stats in all the right places to make him one of the best wingers. I haven't tried him yet, though.

20 dribbling, 18 crossing, 17 acceleration, 17 pace, 16 off the ball, 17 long shots, 15 technique, etc.
screenshot?

2a0kprs.jpg

He's my next signing for sure.

at 24 there are much better wingers out there

He's decent as a backup,but you can find youngsters miles better than him.

Not very determined or workloving.... not for me im afraid.

He is alright but in truth there are better and more capable players around.....yes Im prettysure he can be a regualr in a mid-table side Like Palermo etc. though

Well I play as Inter, and right now I have Giovanni dos Santos as my right winger and this guy has pretty much better stats everywhere.

Who would be better as a right winger for the same price? 15 mil ish

I've just started an AC Milan story and was just about to start a thread about him but then found this. I haven't really played him yet cos I've just started the story but he looks promising

I sign him quite a lot on FM for cheap, and I've also used him from the start with Milan.

I have never seen him that good, its impossible. Long shots don't jump from 9 to 17 within 2 years