Igneos79

Banned
Reaction score
Counter against stronger opponents, control against weaker, and standard against equal opponents

Last edited:
Not to question your Football knowledge .. but Bayern 12/13 aka Jupp Heynckes' bayern 41221, and then Barca, 4231 Counter, FC BARCELONA - COUNTER - 4231. i dont know tho

Not to question your Football knowledge .. but Bayern 12/13 aka Jupp Heynckes' bayern 41221, and then Barca, 4231 Counter, FC BARCELONA - COUNTER - 4231. i dont know tho

What? Could you explain?

also whats works best for the wingers? left foot on left or opposites?

Looks very good. Do you have any OI's? Also, do you make any changes when chasing a goal or protecting a lead etc?

also whats works best for the wingers? left foot on left or opposites?

I leave everything to staff...regarding wingers, you need them to have high ability and trained in position...role can be any...

I leave everything to staff...regarding wingers, you need them to have high ability and trained in position...role can be any...

Your assistant manager does OI's and training?

what in game changes do u make when protecting a lead and chasing a goal?

I don't. Most of my matches are instant result, I only watch a few interesting games in champions cup. There is no need for changes. And I rarely do substitutions, only if someone gets injured, knocks I ignore. Quick pick + instant result...It's a very simple game, all you have to do is make a defensively + offensively sensible tactic, and have players with current ability of at least three and a half stars...I let the opponent try to adjust to me, but they usually keep scratching their heads in trying to win against me...

Last edited:
Another tactic added. I'm working on very fluid tactic and will add it soon.

Which of the three do you prefer?

nameless one....since it's highly structured, the objective is to ask only the basics out of players....defence defends, midfield supports, and striker attacks....should fit any club anywhere, even LLM clubs...

nameless one....since it's highly structured, the objective is to ask only the basics out of players....defence defends, midfield supports, and striker attacks....should fit any club anywhere, even LLM clubs...

Does that achieve the best results?

I think I'll also make a flexible 4141DM and call it something like Pepsi, after Pep Guardiola. But I'm not really sure should I combine the best of both approaches in it, since it should be in the very middle, or keep focused on shorter passing? I have to do a lot of testing for that one...

Does that achieve the best results?

They should all perform equally. Against one club one will be more efficient, and against another, the other one. Fluid counter for example leaves very few gaps in defence, but it also lacks defensive players, while the structured control one has more gaps, since it's structured, but also has a DM to help anchor your defence. What one lacks in defence makes up with fluidity, and vice versa. I wanted to create a stable system that will work against all kinds of opponents, and it is my opinion that any formation can work, and any fluidity and any mentality, if setup properly. I don't make a difference between a 4231 and 442. I simpy try to set both perfectly, so they both perform well in all circumstances. However, if you have good players at your disposal, you should perhaps use a more fluid one, but it may backfire with unpredictable results if players dont live up to expectations. Basically, a fluid tactic like osram requires players to give 110%, while a very fluid tactic asks players to give 150%. Not many players can do that and keep consistent. And a very fluid tactic should be used with a flat formation, so I would advise using it only for big, important matches. Fluid one should work for top clubs on a regular basis, but it might be a better idea to go flexible, just to make sure there aren't any slip ups. Structured and highly structured if your players are bad. Pep Guardiola opted for a flexible formation with a DM. He prolly wants to win just about every match and can't afford a single loss, which is no wonder, considering what he inherited from osram.

Last edited:
flexible standard tactic added, a few minor tweaks to other tactics were added