szydelko88

Reaction score
Class Goalkeeper.
Possibly the best on the game and is only in his early 20's.
Cost me 20mil but easily worth it.

I have all the praise in the world for Akinfeev... every game since 06 i have bought never lets me down... waitin for man utd to buy him in real life

The guy is great man.. I have been buying him since FM 07 i think and he have come up big each and everytime..

Uhm... I wanna buy him too... But my scout says he is a decent player...
I use arsenal... Anyone help?

ive always got him in the past games also and i agree he is pure quality and hope utd sign him for real to save me £20+m each game

Yeah, I know he is quality player when I play FM 07&08...
Maybe I'll just buy asenjo for 14M...:D:D

He is an amazing goalkeeper, agreed.

Always my first choice when playing a premiership team.

I've bought him for 30M.. CSKA won't let him.. he's great goal keeper.. !!! 10 goals per season.. world class

Class Goalkeeper.
Possibly the best on the game and is only in his early 20's.
Cost me 20mil but easily worth it.

Yeah he's quality but there others equally good out there..

Lloris, Mandanda,Riou,Ustari. Much cheaper option and just as good.

in fm08 i had akinfeev as 1st choice and lloris as reserve cos always got him on a free shame cant this time

I've told you.. i bought him in 09/10 for 30M euros.. :)

Im disappointed by Akinfeev in '09, I prefer Hugo Lloris from Lyon, better current ability from the start and better potential overall

I've always liked Kameni but Mandanda looks amazing, Kameni a lot cheaper at start because he is in the last year of his contract

Mandanda doesn't just look amazing he is amazing.

I compared his stats to Casillas (after one year of training with 5 star coaching) and he is equal or better on all but 3 attributes.

Of these 3 attributes he is only behind by exactly 1.

Considering his age is 4 years below I can only see him becoming the best player on the game.

8/10 he is put as my Key man to watch pre match and has more clean sheets than goals conceded (with help from my amazing defence)

I would always advise buying him regardless of fee.

what about Francisco Guillhme Ocha... i know its probably spelt bad but i have him as a stand in for akinfeev and he plays all the reserve games and because i have a 7 star goal keeping coach he's developed quite nicely!

to me its a waste 20m on him i think vincent enyeama is the bis for my man city team 65 grand signing and hes now worth 15m in third season

I used to buy Akinfeev on 2008, yet I've seemed to forget about him this time, not like I could afford him with my dreadful 4m transfer budget with West Ham -_-

Pure Ledge...won goal keeper of the year 5 years in a row for me