Welcome!

FM Base has been serving the Football Manager community for nearly two decades and we're keen to ensure that we are here for two decades more.

Become a part of our community today, and you'll quickly realise that the Football Manager community is the best community.

Register
Reaction score
View attachment 324865

Igor Lichnovsky

Club: Universidad de Chile
Position: Center Back
Price Range: Below 5million
Nationality: Chilean, also Austrian so no work permit required.
Languages: Spanish, German (basic)
D.O.B: 7.3.1994 Age: 18
Strengths: Aggression 17, Jumping 16, Teamwork 16, Work Rate 15. Marking, Tackling, Heading, and Positioning all 14.

This young guy can be a quality center back in the future he's only 18 and already has good stats for every attribute for his position.

View attachment 324867

Will try to update with a future SS in a couple of days.

Reaction score
before the update he didnt really progress

im playing as UCD myself

Reaction score
View attachment 326133

The improvement isn't too huge after a season and a half, but he is performing immensely in the Championship. I should add that i don't have very good coaching at the moment, and if you notice his wages, this is on my fun save.

Reaction score
how can swindon afford 63k per week in 2013?

this guy looks good. need to see aged 23 onwards

Reaction score
He will only get maximized potential if he goes to a big club with good facilities and coaches.

Reaction score
He will only get maximized potential if he goes to a big club with good facilities and coaches.

As i said it's a "Fun" save which means i've upgraded everything, Top facilities in every way, and the best coaches in the game.

That how he has 63k Per Week also.