Falcon 09

Reaction score
Hello boys, I'm Spurs and have been offered both these cannons, both 15 mil. I can only afford one, so quick question. ..which one? I've heard they are both great so wasn't sure..

Well I am Bilbao, and Herrara has been disappointing for me, although towards the end of the season he started doing alright, never used Gundogan but if he was Basque I'd have him over Herrera :)

Well I am Bilbao, and Herrara has been disappointing for me, although towards the end of the season he started doing alright, never used Gundogan but if he was Basque I'd have him over Herrera :)

I'm quite suprised to hear that, I've obly heard good things about him, but that was about 4 or 5 years in so he might just be a late starter. I need a player who can come straight in...so I'll go for Gundogan. Cheers for the reply mate

Ilkay Gundogan for me... I've managed both and Gundogan is exceptional. He got 19 goals in my last season from deep lying playmaker role

View attachment 328770View attachment 328771

He looks fantastic mate. I want an advanced playmaker and he looks good for that as well. I normally go straight for Isco but since the update he is too expensive or a massive team just snaps him up. Gundogan it is for me, cheers mate :)

He looks fantastic mate. I want an advanced playmaker and he looks good for that as well. I normally go straight for Isco but since the update he is too expensive or a massive team just snaps him up. Gundogan it is for me, cheers mate :)

Yeah he should do a job as a AP & shouldn't let you down... 15m is a bargain mate ^^)

Gundogan without a doubt, he was class in my save for Spurs and Herrera was one of my top signing in another save, never played good at all the first season but I put it down to adapting to the English game, next 2 or 3 seasons gave him a chance and he never produced

Gundogan without a doubt, he was class in my save for Spurs and Herrera was one of my top signing in another save, never played good at all the first season but I put it down to adapting to the English game, next 2 or 3 seasons gave him a chance and he never produced

How did you play him mate? Dlp or adv playmaker? I was thinking of getting both, using Gundogan ad the deep lying playmaker and Herrera as the advanced playmaker. ..

Gündogan is true class. Deep lying playmaker - support, fits him perfectly. However if used in support role you need to have either some sort of defensive midfielder or a ballwinning midfielder alongside him. Might be worth training his marking skills if to be played in a DLP defend role.

Had Gündogan(DLP,support) once when I was trying to manage the German national team and had Khedira alongside him as Box-to-box midfielder, left a lot of space in centre of midfield against strong opponents, but against weak they thrashed them.

Gündogan is true class. Deep lying playmaker - support, fits him perfectly. However if used in support role you need to have either some sort of defensive midfielder or a ballwinning midfielder alongside him. Might be worth training his marking skills if to be played in a DLP defend role.

Had Gündogan(DLP,support) once when I was trying to manage the German national team and had Khedira alongside him as Box-to-box midfielder, left a lot of space in centre of midfield against strong opponents, but against weak they thrashed them.

Im playing a tactic using 3 cms mate - a deep lying playmaker with defend duty, an advanced playmaker with attack duty and a cm with support duty. Ive been playing him as the advanced playmaker, but he's a bit hit and miss. So I was thinking of switching him to dlp with defend duty or the cm support spot? Ive been offered Gotze, so I was thinking of maybe playing Gotze as the advanced playmaker, and Gundogan as the dlp defend or cm support. ..

Both turn out top Premier league quality, however, Gundogan turns out one of the best CM's in the game

Herrera 'May' be cheaper, but either would be a good signing

Im playing a tactic using 3 cms mate - a deep lying playmaker with defend duty, an advanced playmaker with attack duty and a cm with support duty. Ive been playing him as the advanced playmaker, but he's a bit hit and miss. So I was thinking of switching him to dlp with defend duty or the cm support spot? Ive been offered Gotze, so I was thinking of maybe playing Gotze as the advanced playmaker, and Gundogan as the dlp defend or cm support. ..
Ah okay then! I would suggest using Gündogan as DLP defend/support, as he has performed for me and I've seen that he has performed for others in that role. However I would suggest you to focus his training on improving his marking, strength and positioning.

Götze would be a brilliant signing, not sure how he performs at CM, advanced playmaker, but he is real class. So if retrained to CM, even further, he surely wont let you down.

Ah okay then! I would suggest using Gündogan as DLP defend/support, as he has performed for me and I've seen that he has performed for others in that role. However I would suggest you to focus his training on improving his marking, strength and positioning.

Götze would be a brilliant signing, not sure how he performs at CM, advanced playmaker, but he is real class. So if retrained to CM, even further, he surely wont let you down.

Thanks mate, I'll stick him in the dlp defend role and try and boost his marking etc. Can you train multiple attributes at once? Or should I do marking for a few weeks, then strength etc?