l33tshane

Reaction score
Casillas

Apologies if this has been posted before. I'm madrid and can't decide whether to keep casillas. He's amazing, gets man of the match frequently and is valued highly. but i'm not sure if he's as good as mandanda/lloris. casillas seem's to command his area better than any other keeper and he's superb at handling crosses, but his shot stopping doesn't seem as good as mandanda or lloris, any ideas?

i would sell him and buy juan pablo carrizo from lazio buit thats just my opinion mate

Apologies if this has been posted before. I'm madrid and can't decide whether to keep casillas. He's amazing, gets man of the match frequently and is valued highly. but i'm not sure if he's as good as mandanda/lloris. casillas seem's to command his area better than any other keeper and he's superb at handling crosses, but his shot stopping doesn't seem as good as mandanda or lloris, any ideas?

???? hes one of the best keepers in the game he starts off as world class keeper and mandanda and lloris dont are just kids dont listen to the other guy carrizo would be **** for a top side like madrid

casillas is the best gk at the moment... maybe still the best in 5-6 years later . mandanda and lloris are just rising stars , can't even compare with casillas .

sorry, but lol

hit harsh no? perfectly valid question, mandanda 5 seasons in is definitely as good as, or better than casillas. you're a madrid fan, you obviously stick with casillas all the time, so how would you know how good mandanda is?

i'm sticking with casillas till season 5 then i'll buy mandanda and let them fight it out for the no.1 jersey.

this is one of the craziest deciscions u cud make you cannot get rid of cassilas he is the best keeper in the game (in my oponion) and he is pretty young for a goal keeper

i also forgot to mention you arent gonna get yourself the perfect goalkeeper where he is amazing at everything but he does good in eerything

Last edited:
no point in selling him, unless you get a silly offer over 50 million or something

plus there are not really any better keepers on the game, you would spedn mega money to get a keeper of similar standard at best

haha at everyones comments, chill out!!

but yeah if you get a massive offer for him then you could sell him and get buffon or cech who are probably just as good and still have some cash too spare.

keep casillas and if your to desperate for one of the younger rising stars get them as back up

hit harsh no? perfectly valid question, mandanda 5 seasons in is definitely as good as, or better than casillas. you're a madrid fan, you obviously stick with casillas all the time, so how would you know how good mandanda is?

i'm sticking with casillas till season 5 then i'll buy mandanda and let them fight it out for the no.1 jersey.

Played mandanda in a man city game, still lol

He is in the top 2 GK in the world end of.

No 1 els can say anything different everyone knows he is

Pretty boring thread

unless you start the game as madrid then you shouldn't bother your **** with him ;)

What??? Casillas is the best goalkeeper in the games. Much better than Lloris and Mandanda. You just need a backup keeper. DO NOT SELL HIM.