Timmzeh

Reaction score
I am in January with Newcastle in 3rd spot. Im looking for a striker who is especially technical and creative, and who of course can finish. I have 25 mill to spend, although some of that will be going on Halilovic or/and Adryan. My two favorite players that I have found so far are Iker Hernandez and Carlos Fierro, anyone recommend either of these or have any other options? thanks.

Fierro is a good developmental striker you can nab for about 5m at the start of the game. I'd also recommend highly Neal Maupay who can be had for under 2m pounds. He is a French national so no need to worry about work permits!!! Lukaku can also be loaned easily from Chelsea in the early stages. You might loan him with an eye to buy later if he fits in well with your side. Also take a look at Mattia Destro and Gianluca Caprari.

Adryan from Flamengo? My fav signing every year. Carlos Fierro id go, Y.Sanogo use to be good to sign as well, but he's **** this year. Maupay is good. Scout Balde Keita, he's a future star on Fifa and FM, pick up around the 3mil i think. If it is Adryan as a CAM your signing, 2 others to check out are Marcos Lopes from Man City and Ryan Gauld from Dundee, but unless you have scotland selected, Gauld will be unavailable i think.