Propagandalf

Reaction score
Hey all :)

My scouts found this amazing player while searching in spain. His name is Iker Muniain and he plays for Atletic Bilbao. I'm sorry but my screenshots won't work, but i seriously suggest you guys to take a look.

That's all, have a good time playing :)

Known about him for a bit. A good youngster :)

He is always on the transfer list, not really a great spot

several threads about him already! use the search tool!! thats what its there for!! :mad:

there are 3 including this one

hes always starting for at. bilbao nowadays

thanks for the thought but most people kinda of already knew about him already

I have him as Man City however he's currently playing for my Youth/Reserve team, and all the top European clubs keep asking to sign him, his stats are fairly good for his age and experience.

Hes great! IRL and in FM. I remember in a previous game as Bilbao he was scoring like mad for me, totally against his stats would suggest. Kind of like Dzeko as in he performs way better than his stats suggest.

@Luke
I seriously can't find more than 1 thread about this guy, beside mine of course. If it isn't too much to ask from you, would you then link the other ones for me?
I'm sorry if you find this thread totally unnecessary but maybe there is some people who didn't know him... I'll just let them know ;)

In my game this guy has scored 15 goals, 14 assists and he became the man of the match 10 times for Atletic. o_O

Last edited: