He reminds me of a mini Torres with his stats. I would prefer him over Lukaku.

I had him for Inter and hes was awful, I loaned him out 3 seasons in a row but he never got any better, so I sold him! Think I got about £5M for him

I had him for Inter and hes was awful, I loaned him out 3 seasons in a row but he never got any better, so I sold him! Think I got about £5M for him
Ok yeah there have been a few strikers in the latest FM-games that score a lot goals in their motherclubs, sometimes their stats are good and sometimes they´re not.
But they have one thing in commmon, that they can´t score in another club.

I´ve bought him for about 27 million Euros to replace Vagner Love and his first 8 games has resulted in 3 goals and 2 assists. Not to good but I´ll of course give him time.

His PA is -9, so it will change every game you start. It ranges from 150-180, so you have to scout him adequately and watch him for a season. Too risky to just sign him asap at the beginning of the game.

Or use Genie scout.

Either way, if hes at least above 170, he will be quality.

Lastly, im not sure what his adaptability is, but he will probably take a year to adapt to his new country if ever. Even if Basque country is so close to france, doubt the game recognizes that.

He is class like, especially at about 26/27, he rips the Premier League apart!

Its never a risk signing him for 1-5million because whatever his potential is your going to get something out of him. If you sell him your still probably doubling your money that was paid at the start. Every save for me i buy him and hes always class. I always play him poacher or advanced forward seems to do the trick

His PA is -9, so it will change every game you start. It ranges from 150-180, so you have to scout him adequately and watch him for a season. Too risky to just sign him asap at the beginning of the game.

Or use Genie scout.

Either way, if hes at least above 170, he will be quality.

Lastly, im not sure what his adaptability is, but he will probably take a year to adapt to his new country if ever. Even if Basque country is so close to france, doubt the game recognizes that.
This kid does not need ta adapt let me tell you:D, man I love him.
As I saed his first 8 games didn´t sell me but then after the 10tk match he then scored in 7 of 8 matches, one hattrick and goals in Champions League semifinals, finals and in the very important finishing league matches.
I don´t regret selling Vagner Love I can tell you.