Reaction score
View attachment 66352

View attachment 66340
Ranieri Sacked

La Gazzetta dello Sport can confirm that former Chelsea coach Claudio Ranieri has been sacked by the Juventus board despite a good season this year,finishing second place and level on points with A.C. Milan,despite the 10-point margin from Mourinho's Inter Milan.The Agnelli family have taken the departure of Ranieri with much consideration,but however feel that it was the right decision,as i Bianconeri are now in the hunt for the next boss to take the reigns of the club.

A number of contenders for the job have been placed in the list,but the frontrunner for the job has been Liverpool coach Rafael Benitez,after his great season with Liverpool saw them just finish behind now three-time champions Manchester United.Other bosses such as current Spain manager Vicente del Bosque,Bernd Schuster and even an unknown rookie manager in the form of Craig McMenemey complete the top four contenders for the place at Stadio Olimpico di Torino.

In a poll,we asked you who you would like to see in the Juventus hotseat following Ranieri's sacking,with the majority of you feeling that Bernd Schuster would be the man to take over and Vicente del Bosque not too far from the top.Liverpool boss Rafael Benitez was quite far off the top two with 51% but unknown manager Craig McMenemey,the shock contender,is bottom with only 8% to his name.

1. Bernd Schuster 78%

2. Vicente del Bosque 68%

3. Rafael Benitez 51%

4. Craig McMenemey 8%

More news to follow...

View attachment 67833

Following this message that I recieved when trying to upload my Juventus save and nearing January,readying to make my first post,I am starting from scratch and now managing a different club.

I will do this on the same thread,but deleting the previous post and getting a Mod to change the name.I was devastated to find my game had crashed to the XML Parsing Error,but I am still nevertheless determined to capitalise by taking on a different challenge.

So watch this space..