ILoveLamp

Reaction score
The original ILL tweak for FM14 worked wonders for me so after buying FM15 and struggling to the point where I was one game from the sack with Man Utd I copied the setting over to FM15. And well, we haven't looked back!

From almost sacked using my own tactic to a league and cup double first season:

View attachment 332785

View attachment 332783

And dominating this season:

View attachment 332781

From the Fulham game I added Higher Tempo, Work Ball Into Box and Harb's attacking corners and its really clicking (I played Arsenal twice in the League cup after this winning 7-0 on agg)

View attachment 332780

I'll post some match stats in next post.

Look for players with similar types to these...

View attachment 332784
Pace at the back and midfield to cover the ground and support both phases of play.

(example: Blind and Fellaini are too slow for the Half Back role so shop around for pacer players. Even Mata is too slow really for his position, and of course downsize if you are a smaller team)

... and feel free to change about.

The original had 2 Complete Forwards and a DLF up front. I change this to suit whoever I play.. Rooney or Muriel can play False Nine on the right, RVP Treq on the left, Falcao as Advanced Forward in the middle etc etc.

I also use Rojo as a Limited Defender rather than the usual Central Defender but I keep both CBs on Defend duty no matter what.

Training: Playing FMC so just Team Cohesion High then Average, both boxes ticked

Individual Training (All dutied where possible):
GK - Sweeper Keeper
CWBs - Complete Wingbacks
CBs - Central Defender
DM - Half Back or box-to-box if physical attributes are poorer
MCs - Box-to-box or Roaming Playmaker if defensive stats are already decent
FWs - Complete Forwards

This may or may not work for you but is doing wonders for me and my brother who also won league with Twente then Santos in South Africa

V
Actually, remove Higher Tempo except for when playing poorer sides

Last edited:
V
Actually, remove Higher Tempo except for when playing poorer sides

How are you playing classic in the beta? My premier league on classic is just greyed out? :(

Using this with the OI suggested in another thread. Brilliant so far. Went from scraping 1 goal wins to smashing teams 5-0

I'm using similar tactics, but I have 3 x MC with the center MC being a Ball Winning Midfielder (DEF). That gives the 2 other ones more width. My results are OK for now, but I could drop the central guy to DMC.

"Harb's attacking corners"... can't find this anywhere? I'm looking to use it in FM14 - anyone got an original link? Thanks!

Few newer tactics and the original one updated in case I missed any changes.

This season I used the Raumdeuter Right one.

View attachment 332063View attachment 332057
View attachment 332062View attachment 332054
View attachment 332056

The ILL Away one is just the defensive line tweak that worked well on FM14 (drop deeper, remove offside). It has not been test as I haven't need it yet this season. Try it and see. If the DLine trick does work on FM15 too then you could add it to the Raumdeuter ones as well.

Hope it works for you too.

Last edited:
I was using the original slightly tweaked for my team, with a Raumdeuter on the right and a F9 in the left forward already but yeah my teams loving this, averaging 3 goals a game, and conceeding 1 in every 3.

Hey friend i want to ask you something because i cant win any match with other tactics...plz tell me this tactic works on PAOK of greek superlague!Thanks

The first version is still by far the best tactic for fm15. Works wonders for my ManU, Barca and Vitesse game!

Especcialy Messi, Suarez and Neymar fits perfect in this 3 striker tactic!

The first version is still by far the best tactic for fm15. Works wonders for my ManU, Barca and Vitesse game!

Especcialy Messi, Suarez and Neymar fits perfect in this 3 striker tactic!
Glad its working for you!

I've been using this one since the update. Nothing major changed from the first version (corners and a team instruction just if I remember right)

View attachment 330953