how is it going with away games, i'm struggling a bit
Works good for me as it is but with 3 strikers you never know.

Try Drop Deeper, remove Offside Trap and maybe Be More Disciplined

Was trying to develop an away tactic to use and have ended up using this version all season.

No point starting a new thread with the full release only hours away as it may not work after but feel free to test in a proper league..

View attachment 330622
View attachment 330621

Ahhh so thats why Shen has not been seen in LCS play, hes been bussy playing Right Winder for Shenhua ^^

nice name on the Leftback also in light of recent events in the world xD

thanks for the tactic.
I can't seems to find the tactic when I try to load the file- I just see an empty folder

the 451 tactic worked amazingly during the beta but now it stopped working :(

**** i see you ask the same question everywhere.
Do you think everyone tries their tactic with all the teames in fm???

I found that dropping my Half back to a CD and having 5 at the back worked really well for me. Though only winning by 1 goal a game but wins are what matter right lost to Chelsea & Arsenal, but my strike force isn't the best to be honest I am missing that one player who can score 30 a season :)

I found that dropping my Half back to a CD and having 5 at the back worked really well for me. Though only winning by 1 goal a game but wins are what matter right lost to Chelsea & Arsenal, but my strike force isn't the best to be honest I am missing that one player who can score 30 a season :)

Try Fabio borini - and float or low crosses - You'll be pleasntly suprised at the results