ILLUSTRATE Manager Stories with Team Logos - inc. CUSTOM TEAMS

rocheyb

Reaction score
Having team logos in place brings an added layer of realism to FM, so when I browse the Manager Stories section of this site and see screenshots with the generic shields still showing I usually drop in this link to a folder that is contained in my Dropbox, that has logos for every team in England - including the newly revised Everton badge. There is a mix of styles but you will hardly notice that in-game. The folder contains its own config file, with icon versions too, so it can be dropped into your files to replace any existing English club logos you may have:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/jjcjhm3msfkpcp6/England.zip?dl=0

If you're managing overseas and would like logos for other countries, then I can provide them on request - just post in this thread and I will provide a link. The folders are not as extensive for other countries, but full enough that I very rarely get a blank shield in my ongoing save. To manage the capacity of my Dropbox folder, I will have to remove links after they've been here for a while, but you'll get at least 7 days to claim the logos you have requested.

And if you're managing a custom team, them come over to my Custom Logos thread and let me know what kind of badge you'd like and I will work up some options for you. Here are four examples that I have done so far - click on them individually for a larger preview:

View attachment 338868 View attachment 338867 View attachment 338866 View attachment 338865

There are plenty more examples over on my thread - and you are invited to post your requests for custom badges there. I usually do them for FM but I'm happy to do them for other games, too; just let me know the required pixel size(s):

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/club...214-rocheybs-custom-logo-creation-thread.html

Last edited:
This really shouldn't be here. And besides, if people want logos they'll ask for them or go looking for them. Posting things like this in other people's threads and in different forums (i.e. completely irrelevant to their intended subject matter) doesn't give you a good look.

This really shouldn't be here. And besides, if people want logos they'll ask for them or go looking for them. Posting things like this in other people's threads and in different forums (i.e. completely irrelevant to their intended subject matter) doesn't give you a good look.

What are you getting excited about, Riddo?

The title of this thread clearly identifies what it is; a communication specifically targeted at authors of Manager Stories on this site, to offer them something that they may or may not have already known was available, with the intention of making their screenshots look better and their FM game worlds that little bit more realistic. That's why I specifically highlighted the phrase Manager Stories in the opening post. If it's of no use or interest to you then just leave it. It will fall down the list and out of sight soon enough, but in the meantime it will only hang around for as long as it proves to be of use to the people who use this section of the site.

If the Moderators want to move or delete it, I'm sure they'll do so without first seeking my permission. But it's not as though I'm making any money off it. So kindly reign your neck in, Squire - and leave the moderating to the Moderators!

Last edited:
What are you getting excited about, Riddo?

The title of this thread clearly identifies what it is; a communication specifically targeted at authors of Manager Stories on this site, to offer them something that they may or may not have already known was available, with the intention of making their screenshots look better and their FM game worlds that little bit more realistic. That's why I specifically highlighted the phrase Manager Stories in the opening post. If it's of no use or interest to you then just leave it. It will fall down the list and out of sight soon enough, but in the meantime it will only hang around for as long as it proves to be of use to the people who use this section of the site.

If the Moderators want to move or delete it, I'm sure they'll do so without first seeking my permission. But it's not as though I'm making any money off it. So kindly reign your neck in, Squire - and leave the moderating to the Moderators!

FMLOGOLAD