Status
Not open for further replies.

aussie

Reaction score
Ok,

so i've just discovered how to use genie scout with my mac and im currently using it in my save to find great regens.

Im playing as AZ alkmaar in the year 2019, and in the first 5 seasons great regens came through all with a pa of 195 or more.

My team is now full of regens and yes i do win the champions cup regulary, and no im not bored⦅Sadly i have a book which i write down their CA at the start of every season so i see how they are improving⦆, very sad.

However for the past 3 seasons there has been nothing come through..... max 190! but only a couple and the rest average

I have Brazil, Argentina, Italy, England, Australia, Dutch and spanish leagues loaded. So im doubting it would be that, nothings changed since ive started....

i have 3 players with a pa of 200, a couple 198, 197, 196. They were coming through all the time.

Does anyone know why it seems to have dried??

its frustrating me.......

Dude, first off, writing a book on CA is pretty sad but each to their own! Secondly, that's pretty bad to whine about getting players below 190... Even players at 160 can turn out to be **** good and usually good enough to be Champions League winning standard anyway. I don't use Genie Scout, but I'd say you had some exceptionally good years and now is about the normal standard.

Messi is not born every year is he ? 200 pa means a legend and its best you have few of them than a whole squad of 200 pa.

The production of regens with high PA is quite sporadic, sometimes you don't get them come into the game - you'll get over it with time.

Status
Not open for further replies.