I'm a one club kinda guy - Chinese Youth Challenge

mKZn5su.png

IK0CQCh.png

97DrgWt.png

Another mixed start but for the first time we got to play in the Chinese Cup thanks to our position in the league last season, we managed to face Chongqing and weren't too embarrassed, one thing I have always wanted is a goal scoring goalkeeper, and Erjet has gone and scored 2 free kicks!​

5sOSTRV.png

meTsqZR.png

HifzKEw.png

p2pAKVF.png

A great intake for us, we finally have another keeper and he has potential to be a decent CSL keeper, Nan has the potential to be a good CSL defensive midfielder.​

W7f1kw9.png

ZCgj6cq.png

v5j9bIU.png

Rather annoying end to the season picking up 0 from 9 to see us finish in 5th, Laochenggen & Beijing ran away with the league so with one of the 2 gone I hope next season will be a bit easier.

6cpRCxV.png

oOwwTSa.png

Again Parhat was the key player at the back as he got the highest average rating.

bGeKJRf.png

Lu was the highest scoring player, which is a bit worrying as a midfielder and he only scored 9 as well.

TztBcHm.png

Erjet, the Goalkeeper ended up finishing the season as the clubs 4th highest goalscorer with 5 goals.​

OhvZOiP.png

WwO8fOA.png

2JiaLYS.png

Finally a more consistent start! the goals are free-flowing at either end which I don't mind as long as we're the ones with the most goals!

Also, here is the tactic that I use:

NFyoBJW.png

whibwiq.png

ZWV1DTY.png

Lh1i7AC.png

Way too many draws for my liking, if we could have turned some of those draws into wins then we should've gone up...oh well, looks like a 5th season in this division.

xLmrCgA.png

Ahmat was once again the top scorer scoring 17 in 24.

ivYxEPR.png

Xia Tao, the first player from the Youth System to break into the first team and he hasn't dissapointed, even though I'm playing him as an attacking midfielder he's scored 5 and got 7 assists.

2ZvPbQT.png

Erjet finished as the joint 3rd highest scorer this season with Xia, scoring 5.​

WALDLl5.png

4sJX13I.png

szyw9gc.png

I feel that this is our year, we're clear at the top, undefeated and into the 5th round of the cup beating 2 teams that are in the division above!​

Could be interesting, i'll check this from time to time...

XDeTE5r.png

OXtdRHE.png

Potential to be a decent CSL goalkeeper

QdgWBPw.png

Potential to be a good Jia League right-back

US0Uutc.png

Potential to be a leading Jia League striker

HqcP0Tp.png

Potential to be a leading Jia League central midfielder​

L4WqrzU.png

V0CutoC.png

uOad5Ng.png

OXo6Ywe.png

O54BHsU.png

An absolutely amazing season saw us champions and finally get promoted as well as amazing cup run to the final although we did end up being beaten 8-0! But who cares as the soon to be minnows in China's 2nd Division will be playing in the Asian Champions League!

vAj8qQu.png

1f9nE3O.png

qQmB25x.png

EyfBTRO.png

I can't wait to see you dominating in World football.

Champions league through the cup! Did not know that!

cQjbAaT.png

zQkMwuy.png

UxOuFe4.png

Well our Champions League adventure didn't last long being easily demolished by Central Coast Mariners, we have fared better in Asia's equivalent of the Europa League as we got through the groups and scraped past Hong Kong's Kitchee. In the league we started bright but at the half-way point we're dragging ourselves into the relegation battle.​

Fq0nUL0.png

KCLaS5V.png

FQz45iu.png

A bad end to the season but by the point we started losing we'd already mathematically stayed up so I didn't mind what the results were like, we're doing especially well considering our salary per annum:

jJhXHnR.png

AjhbnN0.png

3Y6W2FO.png

9pwB6ya.png

6PjUfek.png

p75G2bd.png

x7V87bz.png

gV807sX.png

ZZNe25N.png

Sitting pretty at the halfway point, I'm pretty certain of staying up so I'm almost ready to relax and take whatever comes.​

fELpCiv.png

tCRNISq.png

We finished the season very strongly, the younger players are starting to come through now and make an impact since I think there is a rule that you can't play players who are under the age of 18 which is a shame, hopefully next year we'll be able to push closer to promotion.

pWd2Qzv.png

We don't have any out and out strikers so I may make a tactic in the pre-season with 3 attacking midfielders instead and see what effect it has, if any.

nR3bwY3.png

Ahmat was the top scorer with a total of 14, only 9 in the league though.

RnejoRX.png

Mustapa got the highest average rating and is the one with all the assists.

3eNu4wu.png

Nan is the goalscoring defender somehow, managing to score 10!

Hv0eYVQ.png

E9zHqqN.png

qC5bSAY.png

vaGwnya.png

Top of the league, and bottom of the wages, I really hope we can keep this up as I need the extra money that the CSL has to offer!​