banger93

Reaction score
right, on old fm's my friend used to save football manager onto his usb and then come over to my house play his saves on my laptop. is that possible to do on the current fm so i can play at work? i know i can download steam onto the work computer but i dont wanna install the game onto the computer because i dont wanna ruin the system as we work on a huge network.. so yeah pretty much is it possible?

right, on old fm's my friend used to save football manager onto his usb and then come over to my house play his saves on my laptop. is that possible to do on the current fm so i can play at work? i know i can download steam onto the work computer but i dont wanna install the game onto the computer because i dont wanna ruin the system as we work on a huge network.. so yeah pretty much is it possible?

you need to have Steam installed and you will have to download the game onto that pc... once you have done that, you can USB your saves back and forth :)

not sure if you can have more than 1 install at a time though! I am not sure actually..

hmmmm i really wanna download it but im scared to get caught a fired haha i sound such a wimp lol

hmmmm i really wanna download it but im scared to get caught a fired haha i sound such a wimp lol

rather not mate.. being unemployed and addicted is worse than just being addicted

I have it installed at work and never had any problems.. :)

I have it installed at work and never had any problems.. :)

at work is the only time I play Fm :) but I am not on a network nor does anyone check on me or would I get fired, I do that to others..

but if you are on a network and have people checking on you, using your pc etc.. then I suggest not :)

i wouldnt say checking on me but if im not in then they go on my computer :( but yeah im on a netwrok but i wouldnt have thought they could see the game installed lol. but i defo cant install it onto a usb?

but i defo cant install it onto a usb?

Nope. :)

To be honest, it's probably best not to have it installed at work. You don't want it to take over your whole life, as it appears to have done to me. :p

my job gets proper boring during the day and theres parts where i just have nothing to do and only one thing comes to mind ;) haha so instead i read about it all day

my job gets proper boring during the day and theres parts where i just have nothing to do and only one thing comes to mind ;) haha so instead i read about it all day

In that case, get FMH for your phone/tablet/psp.. ;)

never really been to keen on the handhelds tbh doesnt feel the same. is this years improved or not?

What I do is bring my laptop in my bag, the office where I work normally emptys at 4 and I stay till half 5ish, so if iv done my jobs for the day I go into the Engineers office wait for people to go home and have a nice hour and half of Footymanager on works time haha

never really been to keen on the handhelds tbh doesnt feel the same. is this years improved or not?

I'm probably not one of the best people to ask as I play it all day every day haha

I'm the head IT guy at my office so nobody checks on me and I have my own office. Basically my job is monitoring to make sure other people don't do what I do at work all day. I play FM all day and look at pr0n lmao.

not being able to play at work made me start smoking....

I don't have a job haha. And pretty much play FM all day.

I'm the head IT guy at my office so nobody checks on me and I have my own office. Basically my job is monitoring to make sure other people don't do what I do at work all day. I play FM all day and look at pr0n lmao.

i cant as the dumb ***** stays till like 6