I'm beeing prevented form playing

necandi

Reaction score
I've looked arround and didn't find anything about this.
Since I manage to get Middlesbrough back to the Premier Legue I've been suffering too many fouls against my players, mainly when I do recover the ball and try to start a counter-attack.
I do like to play in a counter-attack style, but even if this is a game reaction against my game play, there should be a way to avoid it.
I have already tried to slow the tempo, what should make the opposit be less likely to try making this fouls, but it didn't get better.
In a second attempt, a tried to make my tempo really high, trying to avoid contact, but also, it hasn't helped.
Changing formation didn't help too. I tried to put more players in the middle, thinking that it could make more unmarked players to receive de ball, but still, the same problem.

If someone knows how to help me, I would be thankfull.

I've looked arround and didn't find anything about this.
Since I manage to get Middlesbrough back to the Premier Legue I've been suffering too many fouls against my players, mainly when I do recover the ball and try to start a counter-attack.
I do like to play in a counter-attack style, but even if this is a game reaction against my game play, there should be a way to avoid it.
I have already tried to slow the tempo, what should make the opposit be less likely to try making this fouls, but it didn't get better.
In a second attempt, a tried to make my tempo really high, trying to avoid contact, but also, it hasn't helped.
Changing formation didn't help too. I tried to put more players in the middle, thinking that it could make more unmarked players to receive de ball, but still, the same problem.

If someone knows how to help me, I would be thankfull.

This happens all the time. I play a passing game like Arsenal in my main tactics, but when it gets to the opposition third with my wingers or strikers, I just get fouled. A way that kind of helps is to go into each individual player instruction and set them to run with ball: never. This means that they will pass more and have less opportunity to be fouled. Set with through-ball: often and a quick attacking 3, this tactic should get you around the dirty AI tactics.