I'm confused about the schedule

Ride The Walrus

A pretty cool guy.
Reaction score
I thought it would of been one game at 3, then another at 7:30, but today South Korea game's on, Nigeria's game's on, aswell as England. England, are in different groups :/ One game's on like now, then another at 3. Wth, explain please

theres no rule, that says only one group can play on each day.

They have to condense the games into a small amount of time to get them all in.

I'm also confused about this...but we can just watch and enjoy :)

There are 3 games on everyday, apart from yesterday, which means more than 1 group has to be playing

3 games a day.

The final group games are played at the same time so no team has an advantage of knowing the other teams score

Whats confusing? Yesterday we had 2 games from Group A. It was only 2 games because of the opening ceremony etc.

Today's first 2 games are from group B. Then we start Group C tonight. Tomorrows first game will be the other group C game then we have both games from group D. Next day will start with both games from group E then on the evening will be the first game from F .............etc etc

Last edited:
An Fmbase member easily confused...never

Last edited:
A Sarcastic Comment from a certian Moderator.... Never

(6)

it is pretty confusing but i think its a great schedule. couldnt have the first 2 england matches at a better time and day brilliant drinking/partying times.

Well i just wanted to know, so i don't miss any that i could watch, plus, i've not watched too much build up, so i wouldn't know, or read of any

it's been like that for the last three world cups 3 games in one day