mwhitehorn07

Reaction score
So i saw that we are getting an update, I was under the impression it would be sometime today? People were discussing said update in the present tense last night, implying that it had popped already.

I've gotten no steam updates on the beta though, anyone else? Im trying to wait for the updates to play so that the game is a bit more enjoyable. Just cant handle watching Bacary Sagna lose Gabriel Obertan 3 times in one game for a CCC at the back post off his head.

Im in denver and its 740am here, so "last night" is like 8 hours ago.

Thanks for any answers ahead of time!

I got mine last night :/ so not to sure when you'll get yours mate! Im in England and its 14:45 here!

should auto update through steam when you launch mate, are you playing with it in online mode?

Is steam in online mode?

Has steam been open the whole time you've been waiting?

Try opening the game and seeing if it triggers the update, if not, restart steam and try again.

If nothing happens then the game has more than likely updated without you even realising.

You should be running the same version as me:

View attachment 280238

check this screen by clicking 'fm' at the top right and then 'game status' after loading a save

I havnt got it either bud (im in Ireland) it think its a case of forcing Steam to update itself... My FM12 game wouldnt update when the patches came out so I had to go into the Program Files and delete some stuff... Seems Im going to have to do it again... I think if you just shut down steam, go into the steam folder and delete the .blob files then reboot steam it will Update itself and in turn update FM...

I havnt got it either bud (im in Ireland) it think its a case of forcing Steam to update itself... My FM12 game wouldnt update when the patches came out so I had to go into the Program Files and delete some stuff... Seems Im going to have to do it again... I think if you just shut down steam, go into the steam folder and delete the .blob files then reboot steam it will Update itself and in turn update FM...

im in ireland and i have the version the poster above you says is the updated version!!

on a side note wat was in the patch? i havent bein able to keep up to date with things the last few days, it seems like they fixed the crossing bug? but the keepers are still beeing retards

Last edited:
Im not too sure mate I havnt played it in a while the thing I seen the other day was basically saying it reduced guys missing open goals, large amount of goals from crosses, dodgy keeper decisions and glitches and other bugs...

I'm currently downloading the update, thought I'd pop into work and use their mega fast broadband....
Currently downloading at 101 kb/s.....cheers steam!

Im not too sure mate I havnt played it in a while the thing I seen the other day was basically saying it reduced guys missing open goals, large amount of goals from crosses, dodgy keeper decisions and glitches and other bugs...

ye i had a feeling after just 1 game today they had fixed the crossing, ty!!

thanks guys. got it updated. now Bacary Sagna just breaks his leg every week per usual.

Got mine, cant see much change as yet though.. my team is still dominating.. :)