outlawtinyt

Banned
Reaction score
if someone makes me a start of a crawley story and get it done through the boardroom thing ill carry it on i can never get it past them.... im 34 games unbeaten with 2 players over 20 goals if u are intrested start me a forum story up and ill keep u posted //......
i am in the 5th round of the FA cup against Birghimham

if someone makes me a start of a crawley story and get it done through the boardroom thing ill carry it on i can never get it past them.... im 34 games unbeaten with 2 players over 20 goals if u are intrested start me a forum story up and ill keep u posted //......

Why cant you do the story yourself :S

Who would possibly get the enjoyment out of making a story for someone else?

donooo but i cant do it ..... ill try again later :/

That's probably because your story isn't good enough, improve it, look at other peoples, and also don't type in lower case all the way through it

becausee i can never ever get it past the admin i have tried 5 or 6 times :/ :/ it gets annoying :/

what is your typical opening post like? is it

"hi, im going to play as crawley"?

or:

"I woke up at 7AM sharp, the wind howled and rustled the trees, not being satisfied untill they were torn out of the ground. I looked at my wife and thought to myself "why is she still with me? I have no job, my asperations to become a football manager a dying a slow and painful death, I cannot give her the life she deserves either." with a huge sigh a plodded down the stairs, and walked into my kitchen where the freeview box was, seen as I spent most of my time there. The normal routine for my morning was get up, watch TV, eat breakfast, go on the internet all day. though this day was different. as the static cleared and sky sports news flashed onto the screen I read the "breaking news" ticker at the bottom.

"Breaking News: Crawley Town gaffer steps down with immediate effect."

"THIS IS MY CHANCE" I cried as I forgot that my wife was still asleep. I quickly went onto the computer and loaded up the crawley town website, and found a contact number. With quivering hands I wrote the number down, ran up the stairs and pulled on my shirt and trousers. the clock ticked as I prepared for a phone call that would change my life."

an opening like that... would get past the mods im guessing..

Last edited:
head_banner.jpg

crawleybadge.jpg

Full nameCrawley Town Football Club
Nickname(s)Red Devils, The Reds
Founded 1896GroundBroadfield Stadium
Crawley
(Capacity: 4,996 (1,150 seated))
ChairmanVictor Marley
LeagueConference national2009–10Conference National, 7th.....

Steve Evans has parted company with Crawley town due to family reasons. His wife is due her second child and he wants to be there for the support....

Who will be the new man in charge......

Jez George 5/1-
Ben thatcher 7/1-
Gary Nevile 100/1-
Josee mourinho 10,000/1-

The new managers is anounced today at a press conference at the staduim..

The new manager of crawley town will be Joseee Mourinho.... at Crawley this could be a laugh.........

He has 50K to send who will he bring in.....

Thats it hellpp :L hahahaa

head_banner.jpg

crawleybadge.jpg

Full nameCrawley Town Football Club
Nickname(s)Red Devils, The Reds
Founded 1896GroundBroadfield Stadium
Crawley
(Capacity: 4,996 (1,150 seated))
ChairmanVictor Marley
LeagueConference national2009–10Conference National, 7th.....

Steve Evans has parted company with Crawley town due to family reasons. His wife is due her second child and he wants to be there for the support....

Who will be the new man in charge......

Jez George 5/1-
Ben thatcher 7/1-
Gary Nevile 100/1-
Josee mourinho 10,000/1-

The new managers is anounced today at a press conference at the staduim..

The new manager of crawley town will be Joseee Mourinho.... at Crawley this could be a laugh.........

He has 50K to send who will he bring in.....

Thats it hellpp :L hahahaa

Tbf thats not bad, in RL there probably would'nt be much more than what you have put in the media, after all it is only crawley (no offence meant)