bijak

Reaction score
firstly, I'm sorry if I post this in the wrong thread.

alright, I've had a bad time playing FM these days.
I played with Atletico Roma, managed to bring them to Serie B, become **** in Serie B, and after that delete the game.

I retry playing it, and the first season even worse.

Now I'm starting a new game in Germany, and I'm just feeling too lazy to play.

Is it my time to retire from FM entirely, or I just can't get into the game well?

give yourself a challenge, there are plenty of fun ones on this site

I find 2011 less compelling than the previous ones, the game can be kind of depressing and boring, even when you're winning, but I'm going to give it a bash with the last patch. Try to manage your favourite teams, I see you're a Rossonero like me, try to manage Milan and give them a much needed renovation ;)

Like Jak 16 said. Go into the editor and create your own leagues and make challenges for yourself. If they end up being good enough, see if you can upload them too for other people

take over one of your favorite club (milan maybe) and start a story.
its helped me keep motivated

I find 2011 less compelling than the previous ones, the game can be kind of depressing and boring, even when you're winning, but I'm going to give it a bash with the last patch. Try to manage your favourite teams, I see you're a Rossonero like me, try to manage Milan and give them a much needed renovation ;)

I really don't see how the game has changed that much from previous versions, other than there being more features to make the game better and more immersive. Maybe you are just getting a bit bored with the genre of the game?

I personally haven't fully engaged with FM11 yet, but I have a thread open that actually advises people in playing modern-day tactics. I have struggled to make a real long-term save, since it's either that I cannot achieve good results with a team, or it gets slightly repetitive winning.

The longest save I have currently is with QPR, three seasons in after being relegated. Now I am looking to manage Real Madrid until the 2020's and then take over Man Utd. Doubt it.

I would suggest playing as a big team to get to grips with how to manage a club in general, get used to winning, and challenge yourself that little bit more each and every time.

I'm demotivated because the 11.3 patch is taking the ****!

Play with your favourite team ;)

take over one of your favorite club (milan maybe) and start a story.
its helped me keep motivated

never thought about that
I might try it :)

or, maybe just getting some fun by managing Inter, and make them relegated to serie C2 (6)

Lol, I had my heart set on it coming out on valentines...I'm waiting for my CRB checks to go through at my new job and that could take up to 8 weeks so all I'm doing is WAITING

Lol, I had my heart set on it coming out on valentines...I'm waiting for my CRB checks to go through at my new job and that could take up to 8 weeks so all I'm doing is WAITING

game came out later this year so it's no surprise 11.3 is coming out later. will be march probs

Don't know man :S But before I was really addicted to FM, like a huge drug, like poetry in motion, like a perfect melody.
Loved both 2009 and 2010. I think I don't like it that much because I ocasionally use FMRTE to edit sometimes.

I really don't see how the game has changed that much from previous versions, other than there being more features to make the game better and more immersive. Maybe you are just getting a bit bored with the genre of the game?

Don't know man :S But before I was really addicted to FM, like a huge drug, like poetry in motion, like a perfect melody.
Loved both 2009 and 2010. I think I don't like it that much because I ocasionally use FMRTE to edit sometimes.

that would do it. Ruining the realism = boring

i am exactly like you bijak and everyone says be your favourite team but my favourite team is the best in the league!!!! (man utd) if im blackpool it is too hard and i just get bored and if im cobblers i get promoted but then i do terrible enxt season get bored and delete game!!!!