GalS

Reaction score
I'm currently playing with Maccabi Haifa .. I'm new in the game .. At the very beginning .. I played with one of the tactics that I took from the site that fits well with Maccabi Haifa (after that I also tried other tactics, only after like 10 games...),
but .. With very small team i won only 2-0 and barely won .. Then after a few games nothing ..It looked like the players doesnt play.. even against a very small team we had 0-0 for 2 games..

Like .. I know maybe I'm doing something wrong? Maybe I was wrong somewhere?
In short, if anyone can help .. I'm pretty "new" in the game .. I played short time in FM08..

anyway.. someone can help?? and please fast!

Don't quite know why your players aren't performing. The only thing I can think of is that if you're using the Devastato make sure you have no opponent instructions and make sure your pitch is the largest it can be. Can't really think of anything else, sorry. Hope this helps.

Well the tactic I'm using its fit for my team and its from an israeli site.. and I didnt buy any players.. and didnt change anything.. at start they won.. 2-0.. like 4 friendly games and then when we got to the cup.. not even to the league we just cant win! and we lose to very small teams

hmm.. if your losing to very small teams it might be your players motivation. Try downloading one of the tactics off here or maybe try and vary team talks a lot. Sorry, i'm not the best at Football Manager so I can't help you that much but i'm sure one of the experts will spot this thread and give you a good reply. Good luck! :)

maybe about patch?if you still at the 1st patch, u player will always have low morale after draw or lose, happen to me when i managing stade de reims, wins about 5 games in rows, then when i lost 1 games, it started to lost straight away until the end of season, only managed to get some draw:mad:

have a go at your players if they lose ( dont be too harsh ) and errr i guess tell them you expect a win in team talks

What do you mean with personal talks?
To talk all of them one by one?? and what should I say??

What do you mean with personal talks?
To talk all of them one by one?? and what should I say??

errr I mean, like in the team talks before the game tell them you expect a win ( worked for my liverpool team when they were getting complaicent against smaller teams ) and if they lose in the after game team talk have a go, at the players whos match performance wasnt best

I guess that would help.

Sounds like complacency tell them you expect a win if the odds heavily favour you, and for those people who are looking over-confident before the game to them you expect a performance and what not.