I'm dumbfounded. Someone please help me.

nikidoug

Reaction score
So let me explain... The ball was crossed in from the right hand side by Rafael and Jack Wilshere who was running late in to the box gets on the end of it and scores. But the goal was ruled out for a Neymar dive?

There were a bunch of my players and opposition players running in to the box and one of the defenders seemed to get in Neymar's way. After to goal was scored, it got disallowed because Neymar dived apparently and he DIDN'T get a yellow card? I just don't understand how the goal was disallowed as Neymar had nothing to do with the goal and was just one of the players running in to the box in hope of getting on the end of the cross.

Please explain! I'd post a video of it but I quit in fury because that would've been Wilshere's hattrick :p

So let me explain... The ball was crossed in from the right hand side by Rafael and Jack Wilshere who was running late in to the box gets on the end of it and scores. But the goal was ruled out for a Neymar dive?

There were a bunch of my players and opposition players running in to the box and one of the defenders seemed to get in Neymar's way. After to goal was scored, it got disallowed because Neymar dived apparently and he DIDN'T get a yellow card? I just don't understand how the goal was disallowed as Neymar had nothing to do with the goal and was just one of the players running in to the box in hope of getting on the end of the cross.

Please explain! I'd post a video of it but I quit in fury because that would've been Wilshere's hattrick :p

Quit your moaning. Did you win the match?

It is just a ME bug. If it didn't affect the final outcome and you raged quit during the match then what does it matter?

Quit your moaning. Did you win the match?

It is just a ME bug. If it didn't affect the final outcome and you raged quit during the match then what does it matter?

Haha sorry I went a bit overboard there! Yeah I did win the match but I wanted Wilshere to get his hattrick as it would've been his first!

Players dive in real life and get called for it, so do players who get knocked over and are falsely accused and carded for it wrongly or have the play disallowed, you shouldn't be complaining thats realistic. Just as much as a player taking out another off the ball, if it gets spotted and the referee thinks you're the culprit then he will call back play and in real life referees make mistakes.

You rage quit after you won the game? Just because a player didn't get a hattrick. Really?

lol..mate if i posted for every goal ive had disallowed id call myself Pat.

Although i do see your point, as diving is a bookable offense..an if the dive was the infraction then he should of been booked.
Some refs are bias in the game, just like RL :p