im getting annoyed

masson

Banned
Reaction score
i know its a nooby question but how do make a player learn a new position

go to their player profile the overveiw the just click the top button and choose the position you want him to learn

click on the player..select training..click new position and select the position you want them to learn.

i know how to train them to different positions but roughly how long does it take for a player to learn the new position. (this is probably a stupid question)

as i can remember from cm 08 it took a couple of months

i know how to train them to different positions but roughly how long does it take for a player to learn the new position. (this is probably a stupid question)

It varies from player to player. Some players will learn quicker than others (I think because they have a higher adaptability rating?). Also, the player will learn the position quicker if you play them in the new position all the time. I trained a couple of my strikers before to play as defenders but continued to play them as strikers and it took between 5 and 8 months for them all to be accomplished in the new position. Hope this helps

yh players wit higher adapability learn it faster it also helps if you play them in the position theyre learning

its based on the versatility rating (think thats a hidden attribute) and the players age taken into account.
Eg Sami Hyypia will not learn DM, ever no matter how long you train him there, but on the other hand Martin Skrtel would learn it in a few months.

MASSON you could always use your favorite tool the editor and you can make them any new position and it takes 2mins:D

as i can remember from cm 08 it took a couple of months

If you can remember that, how come you couldn't remember how to train them into a new position? Hmmmmm....