I'm going to try out for the highschool foot ball team. What position should I play?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maryann

Reaction score
I'm 5" 9", i can sprint pretty fast,i can not catch a football very well, i can sorta push though people pretty well too. Should i be halfback?

I think you're mixing football with football. GTFO! :mad:

I'm 5" 9", i can sprint pretty fast,i can not catch a football very well, i can sorta push though people pretty well too. Should i be halfback?

Maryann, sounds like you would make an ideal Halfback. But you need to work on your strength and stamina too, as most opposition players will be bumping into you intentionally and you might also need to block and take one for the team from time to time. Go for it, it's one of the more enjoyable poistions for team, player and spectator in american football.

However Maryann, this is a forum for football ( What you may call soccer ) , so I suggest you find a forum on American Football where you'l find amazing people who can give you tips and trick on American Football.

All the very best to you and your team.

---------- Post added at 05:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:50 PM ----------

Last edited:
It's not a bot, he's just got this mixed up with an American football site I believe...

Why is this is the 2010 Fifa World Cup Section? :$ Looks like Redders got some modding too do.. (H)

I'll second what everyone else has said, either this is a joke, or you got mixed up.

If not a joke, let the coach decide what position to put you at, he'll know best. Although, I would suggest something on the defensive side of the ball if you like to hit people. It's a lot more fun. Maybe cornerback or linebacker if you're big enough.

Wait, your profile says your 23? You're still in high school bud?

Last edited:
WTF is this?
Confusion or just a rubbish attempt to trolling?

tumblr_lhiis9CcwL1qagifg.png

Sorry buddy wrong forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.