I'm going to win every top league title on fm22... well try to

aligreen

Reaction score
So I've gone for something different on FM22. Normally I'll do saves where I become part of the club's furniture, try to build a legacy and get some trophies in the cabinet.

I've played fm since FM10 and my saves normally centre around getting a small team to the big time, so I've done saves at Bath City from the Conference South (as it was called) to the UCL, winning the premier league with my local team Peterborough United, getting Vac FC in Hungary in to the UCL group stages and most recently getting Palermo from Serie C/C to win the UCL. I've realised after these 12 long years, I've never actually taken up a job offer on a game. I'd be offered them, refuse it, carry on with my dynasty and just go from there. But with FM22 this is no more...

I've decided to set myself a challenge of winning every top division league title on the game from the original database available. As I wanted to challenge myself a bit further, I'm doing it based on my real life experience of no coaching qualifications and sunday-league experience (shout out to my playing career that ended when I was 14) and starting unemployed.

The challenge has started with 10 countries being loaded, these being all of Asia as well as as South Africa. My plan is to finish up these and then jump over to the next continents of the Americas and finally finish in Europe. When it comes to Europe I will probably have to be tactical on the amount of countries loaded, but that's light years in the future yet and the database will be full of regens which may make it even harder.

I'm currently 3 seasons in to my challenge, I started my career with a stint in the Indonesian league at Persik, winning the league at the first attempt whilst also managing American Samoa on the side. My second role was in Malaysia at Perak, I joined towards the end of the first season, but I managed to win the Malaysia Cup before the next season started. The Malaysian league and Charity Cup (the Cup game was a mega showdown tied in with my first league game of the season?!) were won in the full season I was at Perak whilst I also upgraded my international job to become manager of Uzbekistan as well. By the time the league was secured with Perak, I had already agreed a deal with Dempo in India for the next season. My time in India was a success with another league title under my belt.

I'm now at Rangers in Hong Kong, working on getting my 4th league title in 4 years, I left Uzbekistan after a poor showing at the Asian Cup but I'm always looking for a bit of part time work! I currently have a National A licence that I'm stuck with until a team wants to hire me and pay for the course.

I've uploaded some screenshots of how it's going so far, sorry about the team badges, but I can't be bothered to download real ones, and the amount of potential teams I may see during the save would probably kill my laptop!

Below are some of my favourite accomplishments in the save at the moment:

• Persik (Indonesia)
    • having my striker Sackie Doe score 34 in 34 games with 12 assists
    • Winning the league after having a media predicted place within the relegation zone
    • Getting 6 straight Manager of the Month awards
  • American Samoa
    • Leaving with 2 wins in my 6 games, harder than it sounds!
  • Perak (Malaysia)
    • Winning my first cup!
    • Winning the league with a media prediction of 5th
    • Having my crappy looking Attacking mid win POTY with 12 goals and 8 assists, 11 POTM awards in 22 games - a 7.96 rating
    • Getting 4 Manager of the Month awards
  • Uzbekistan
    • Setting a record in the Asian cup for biggest win - 11-0 vs Kyrgyzstan
  • Dempo (India)
    • Signing former West Ham striker Diafra Sakho and having him score 28 and assisting 7 in 23 games to win the league
    • Winning Manager of the Year

As you can tell my team is based on attack, I use the same 3421 formation wherever I go, if anyone wants me to show the set up, or has any questions or tips to conquering certain leagues, let me know!

r/footballmanagergames - I'm going to win every top league title on fm22... well try to
Love me a manager of the month award!

r/footballmanagergames - I'm going to win every top league title on fm22... well try to
My stats so far

The tactic of dreams. When we get towards the countries with higher quality players I'll probably change the BPD to a Librero on support.

So for this update we are now in 2026, it's been quite a whirlwind few years. Last update we had just joined Rangers in Hong Kong in 2024 to try and win another league. Luckily we wasted no time and we won the league and a Senior Challenge Shield as well. Li Chi Wai's 5 goals in the last league game also got him a record 16 goals in the league that season to complete a great first season in professional football for him. We also hired our first staff member from a previous club when Lalrasonga decided to hang up his boots after his season at Dempo and become the manager of the reserves.

In the meantime I decided to join Malaysia as their manager, I thought I'd try to start a bit of a dynasty with them, however, after removing the Malaysian league from the game to make way for some new ones, it turned out like 9 players retired at once, so I thought I'd leave and focus on the club side of things.

Our next deal took us over to the Singaporean Premier League, Geylang International decided to take us up on the offer and give us a 1 year deal. There was a little wriggle room in the transfer kitty so I managed to bring over Valdecir from Rangers after a great season. This league was pretty simple and short with an 8 team league where you play each other 3 times, the league was sewn up with 3 games to spare and as I got impatient with waiting for jobs I resigned before the season finished to find pastures new. Luckily as they had some money I managed to get my Continental C & B Licences out the way... finally!

As I kept getting laughed off by fans of every South African, Australian, Chinese and Korean jobs, I decided to shake the leagues up a bit. Originally the plan was to finish a continent before starting in the next but because my reputation of 1.5 stars isn't getting me job in 3 star leagues, I just keep being laughed at and it's not fun! I decided to remove the countries where I has already won the league (Malaysia, Indonesia, India, Hong Kong and Singapore) and add in all of North America and the lower reputation South America countries (Chile, Uruguay, Peru).

After a while of having no job, Senegal U23s took me up on the offer and signed me up, I brought in Cheikhou Kouyate and Diafra Sakho as backroom staff, hopefully they'll follow me around a bit in the future like Lalrasonga. Speaking of Lalrasonga, after I quit Geyling he decided to take my old job, cheers mate.

I'm now on the other side of the Pacific ocean in Canada at HFX Wanderers Football Club. I finally have a transfer budget of more than £250K and I actually have usable staff from the get-go, they're also paying for my Continental A-licence, so hopefully soon I'll be fully qualified. Senegal U23s is also going to be a job for me on the side, hopefully I can win a youth tournament to help my reputation. Keep an eye out for the next installment!

r/footballmanagergames - I'm going to win every top league title on fm22... well try to - Part 2
The history so far, let's see if I can win Manager of the Year (as I have done so far) in every country

r/footballmanagergames - I'm going to win every top league title on fm22... well try to - Part 2
My record in the bottom right speaks for itself, but one thing I do like is the amount of languages I can now speak. I wonder if this will become like a never ending list eventually?

Last time out we had just crossed over from Asia into North America. This was mainly due to necessity than choice as my reputation (even after winning a league title in every year so far, and in every country) wasn't enough to get us a job in the bigger footballing powers of Asia (Australia, South Korea & China).

So 2027 in Canada meant I was taking on one of the more recent additions to the FM World in a league type that I had never really experienced. The Americas seems to like a league that feeds in to a one off cup game. Most of them have a league winner (Like I'm aiming to win) alongside the cup winner (that I'm not as fussed about, but will try to win if it's possible), Canada take this to the extreme by having a league that feeds into a playoff semi and then final, that's the only way you can win the league.

After finishing the 2027 league season top by a distance, with records being set left, right and centre, I managed to lose in the semi, so another season had to be spent in Canada! I managed to win a Canadian Championship title, a cup competition between a pick of the Canadian sides in the league and some that are playing in the MLS. That allowed entry to the NACL.

In 2028 I managed to win the league outright again, progress to the final and finally win it! Shout out to re-gen Abdoulaye Ballo, who scored 25 in 23 games from attacking mid, to help me finally get the league. Whilst there they also paid for all my coaching courses, so I'm now a Continental Pro Licence holder. I left swiftly after the league win, even though I was doing well in the NACL as it was the end of the MLS season and job offers were coming up. I managed to get a job a bit above me at LA Galaxy. Finally I was at a place where I could spend money!

After burning through a total of £28million, I had assembled a team with aims of the MLS Supporters shield and hopefully the MLS Cup (****** North American competitions!) After spending 12.5 of that 28.5 alone on Ronnie Edwards from my favourite club - Peterborough United (great librero btw, either footed and can pass a ball) and an extra 400k on Ballo from my old team Halifax Wanderers, alongside the team they already had and some other players I picked up along the way, I had a team that took the MLS by storm. We won the MLS in 2029 after taking over the job from when they finished 24th out of 28 teams the season before, is some feat, but managing to break record points totals and goals scored was a major highlight. After winning the league's Supporters Shield, US cup and the Western Conference, as well as the MLS All-stars cup, I managed to reach the MLS cup final... though there was heartbreak in a cup final again as I lost on Penalties after a 0-0 draw. There is a real sense of irony that I failed to score twice that season, and one of the times was in that final!
Alongside my club job my national career was going well, during my time in Canada I got promoted to be the Senegal first team boss, I left in 2029 as I was eliminated in the Quarter finals of the AFCON and I didn't want to go back to my Senegalese home to be treated like Roy Hodgson after the Iceland embarrassment. It took me a while to find another job in the meantime as the calendar's didn't add up, due to their poor performance at the AFCON, Ivory Coast were looking for a new boss, I took a punt and went for it, they still had some deadly players, that I thought if we do well, they may be more likely to sign for me in the future.

I finally managed to find a club to win another league at, this time hopping back to Asia, well South Korea to be exact at Daegu. This was going to be a tough one as Jeonbuk had conquered Asia domestically and nationally for a while and had won 13 out of the last 15 titles. I used my Ivory Coast job to good effect as I signed up 6'5" re-gen striker Tiemoko N'Goran from ASEC Mimosas, whilst also getting hold of Lincoln on a free alongside some other regens who cost me a total of 375K. Now K-league squad rules mean you can only have a certain amount of foreigners, and South East Asians (I think it's 5 foreigners and 4 foreigners excluding SEA, I've deleted the league now so I can't re-check!) so I had to be tactical, I tried to go after players from other sides who had finished near the top the previous season. After assembling squad, the side was ready for the season. We were in the Asian Champions League as well as Daegu had finished 4th the previous season.

The season was a blast, for the first time ever Daegu had won the K-league, the Asian Champions league and the Korean cup, our first treble! The Asian Champions League was a particular highlight as in the group stage I got to play against Geyland International, my league winners in Singapore. I rekindled my love affair with them by dishing out 8-1 and 10-1 maulings, savage.
N'goran's 33 goals and 11 assists in 33 league games helped, being backed up by Lincoln (21G, 28A in 37 games) & re-gen Cristhian Jimenez (19 G, 17 A in 33 Games) blew the league away. Surprisingly for the first time in this career my striker didn't win the golden boot in the league as Jeonbuk's Suphanat Mueanta scored 35 in 33 games!

I had a weird glitch at the end of the season, the Korean Cup is 2 legged, one at home, one away, due to the ACL final my first leg was actually moved to be after the second leg. As I won the second leg of the cup 3-0 (even though it was played first) I got to see the team be handed the cup and celebrate, then win the ACL and celebrate, then win the second leg (actually the first leg) and be handed the cup and celebrate again. No wonder why my squad morale was excellent!

After celebrating the end of Jeonbuk's dominance, my resignation was handed in and I was off again to find a job. It was time for the 2030 world cup and N'Goran was leading the line for my Ivory Coast side. Well he was going to until he got injured in preparation for it, weirdly another 6'5" regen who also played for ASEC Mimosas called Henri Ouattara was as good, so he stepped in. I actually signed Ouattara halfway through the Daegu season but due to those strict rules I had to choose between the two strikers, I went with N'Goran as he was on fire and already connected well with the others. I actually wasn't too impressed with Ouattara at club level as he was awful in the cup games for me, he got annoyed quickly so I sold him for £7.5mill to Man City, my biggest sale so far, it doesn't show on my history though as I left the club before he went over.

The world cup was over quickly as we went out in the second round in a 3-2 loss in extra time to Cameroon. Ouattara surprisingly won golden boot, but after the disappointment of the elimination I resigned again and focussed on a new job. One finally came up in China, I was off to Changchun Yatai. 13 years after they had one famous african striker play for them, Changchun now had their second as N'Goran followed me on a £2.5 million deal. Now the CSL rules are even stricter with ridiculous rules about signing a maximum number of players in the country and domestically. After assembling my squad, we were ready to win another league.

I'm not sure how he did it again so well but N'Goran led our team to the title easily, with 45 goals and 7 assists in 33 games, at 6'5" he was physically and statistically head and shoulders above every player in the league. We also managed to win the Chinese Cup too! I got a bit bored during the season with just managing one team, so when I saw the old boys of Senegal were looking for a manager, I went back to where I know. I left the league and decided to look for a new club position ready for the start of the 2032 season.

Ch.......Chile was next up. The first South American team of the save were Colo Colo. They offered me the role after an interview process where they insisted on signing players with high reputation. Again they have some slightly strange league rules, but if you sign a load of U-21 players you can skirt round these. This shows as my 19 year old re-gen striker from Brazil called Ivan Carlos had a stormer with 33 goals in 26 games. Alongside the 17 he got in the Copa Sudamericana (South American version of the Europa League) he really took the leading striker spot by storm, especially as I signed him as a sub. Nahitan Nandez was the only player to calm the board a bit so they were only 'disappointed' in my commitment to high profile signings, at 36, he still did a good job. It turns out my Sudamerica run was stopped in the semi's as we through away a 2-1 lead to Union La Calera, to lose the second semi final 4-1. Revenge was sweet though as we did managed to beat them to the league title, which is the point of the save, so it didn't overly matter. After the time in Chile I'm now looking for a new club.

r/footballmanagergames - I'm going to win every top league title on fm22... well try to - Part 3 - 11 seasons in!
I'm loving the amount of random languages I know, I wander if you can learn every language fluently or if they all start to drop away after a while?! - Also I don't look like that, I couldn't be bothered with changing it so I left it as default.
r/footballmanagergames - I'm going to win every top league title on fm22... well try to - Part 3 - 11 seasons in!
The stats to back up the play, 836+ goal difference, only 60 losses with nearly 500 games under my belt!
I'm nearly in the top 10 for the English Nationality, the next league title should see me creep in above Roy

Last time out we were in the year 2032 and we had just left Chile after leading Colo Colo to the title, we were also waiting for the upcoming AFCON with Senegal. Let's just say the defeat in the Quarter Finals didn't help us live long in the memory of Senegal fans, but we held on to the job until the next world cup in 2034. Luckily we weren't unemployed from a club perspective for too long as our next job was found. Alianza in Peru decided to take a punt on us after winning 2 league titles in a row and wanted us to make it a hat-trick.

The 2033 season went well and with Jerson Cabanillas leading the way with 22 league goals in 25 games and Gregorio Soto a £300k signing from Cruz Azul providing more firepower from attacking mid with 17 goals in 22 league games. We quickly won the league with 78 goals scored in the 26 games. Chuck in our biggest win of the save so far in a competitive game - 13-0 vs Deportive Coopsol in the Copa Bicentario and we can say this season was a success!

Due to the timing of when the Peruvian season ended we had no club side for a while so we had to wait 5 months until the Melbourne City job came up in April. They were just finishing their season so we had a 5 game spell at the end of the season to raise morale ready for the next year.

The next season kicked off with a friendly campaign that lasted from July until November! Luckily most of the Australian Cup ties were played in this time, and after 34 goals across 4 ties including a 16-0 mauling of poor Tarragindi Tigers (a new biggest win in the save), we were in a cup final scheduled to be after 4 league games of the new season. In the meantime, the Asian Champions League broke our hearts too with an extra time 4-3 defeat against our Korean rivals Jeonbuk. Despite going 3-2 ahead in the 4th minute of extra time we couldn't hold out and lost to a 118th-minute penalty.

Luckily, the heartbreak didn't affect our season we won the league after nearly giving up a 10 point lead, with Davide Cilli scoring the final of his 19 league goals in his 27 games to win 3-2 on the final day. I must give a shoutout to Toufik Nemdil, a German regen who signed on a free after his Offenbach contract expired, he managed to grab 14 goals and 15 assists in 27 games and was just class in comparison to everyone else. Australia's league is a bit like the MLS where the league feeds into a cup, we lost the final to stop us from winning the domestic treble, but we're happy with the league and cup double. The Asian nations were finally done after this season, so being able to say we were sitting pretty at 4th in the overall Asian continent Hall of Fame was a massive achievement (we have since dropped to 5th).

During our time in Melbourne, we also had a World Cup to contend with. After being drawn with an FM powerhouse in Serbia and also Chile, our Senegal side didn't have much of a chance. This was proved by our group stage exit and our very quick resignation! Luckily halfway through the Australian season, the DR Congo job had come up ready for the next AFCON tournament in 2035. I'm glad to say flying between Egypt and Australia whilst the tournament was on didn't cause an issue for either of the jobs on our plate as we won the A-league and also managed a Semi-Final appearance with DR Congo, outdoing their wants of a Quarter-Final appearance. After losing on penalties to South Africa in the semi, we also lost the 3rd place playoff, but we were happy with a 4th place finish. However, the DR Congo federation wasn't and gave us an E for the performance, in disgust we quit before they could axe us.

Towards the end of 2035, we actually managed to luck out quite heavily with our next club job. We went back to South America, Nacional of Uruguay to be exact. They were winning the league at a canter, but their manager decided to leave midway through the season to go for a job in Brazil. This worked out well for us as we had a 13 game spell to win a league in which they were already way ahead. With 12 Wins and 1 Draw in this spell, including an 8-0 and 12-1 win, it's fair to say another league title was easily won. Victor Tancredi's 37 goals, 22 during my 13 game spell - including double hattricks in each of the wins mentioned above - helped lead the club to another league title, the surprising thing about his number of goals is that he only had 9 finishing, the lowest of any striker we've had so far (even in Hong Kong & Malaysia!).

We left Nacional in December and by the end of the Month we had found our next job on a new continent, Cape Town City accepted our offer midway through their 2035/36 season. We'd also joined Cameroon as their new manager, but more on that later. Cape Town City They were nowhere near winning the league that season but I decided to get the job early as I'd always found the timing of the league season hard to match up to actually get a job at the start of the season. They were 14 games into their 30 game season when I took over, so I had 16 games left to weed out who I wanted to keep for the next season. After 12 Wins, 3 Draws and 1 Loss in the 16 games we managed to get a 4th place finish, we also managed to win the South African Cup, dishing out a 5-1 win in revenge to Orlando Pirates for their 4-1 win against us in the league at the start of my reign. Shoutout to Daniel Dalby signed on loan from Fc Midtjylland with 15 goals in 15 games as well as 6 assists from attacking mid, he also got 9 POTMs in the spell and broke the league record!

Unfortunately, Dalby didn't want to extend his loan despite having me as one of his favoured personnel, so we had to look for new options. We signed Yanik Mpondo costing us £16.75k, well known to us from him being involved with the Cameroon national team, his 17 goals and 13 assists in 24 league games helped us propel Cape Town City to their first-ever league title. We also managed to pick up another South African Cup and Super 8 Cup to grab a treble. It was nearly a quadruple but we lost in the final of the African Confederation on penalties after a 1-1 draw to Ismaily of Egypt. Our 2036/37 season had seen us meet our target of winning the league, so we were off to find pastures new again. As South Africa is the only African league you can manage it meant we had ticked off our second continent!

Cameroon was also the side project, after reaching the 2037 AFCON there was hope we could at least match our run with DR Congo. We managed to do even better, after having a run to the final where our only game not won by two goals or more was a small 1-1 blip against Tanzania in the group we managed to beat them 3-0 in the final and win our first national team trophy! I was ecstatic about this as I've only ever won the Euros on FM so to win the AFCON is such a cool achievement!

Fresh off our trophy-laden season we headed back over to North America to hopefully finish up another continent. Monterrey of Mexico thought we were the best fit for their top job and we took up their offer. I took with me Yanik Mpondo and Walby Ouaneah from my Cape Town City team as well as some young Colombians I had found on my travels. Our league season started well with our striker Jefferson Ricardo who was there before I joined scoring 10 in the first 4 league games, including 4 in a 12-0 win over Necaxa. VDG of Brazil then offered £16 million for him which I couldn't refuse, I was now strikerless and with a new record sale in the bank. I rolled back the years to pick up Ivan Carlos for £2.7m, he was still at Colo Colo, 5 years on from our league win together. On the last day of August Man United decided to pitch me a £46.5 million pound offer for our academy grown wonderkid Matteo Navarro that we couldn't refuse, again a new record sale. Luckily we had just enough time to poach Venezuelan Manuel Gil from Atlanta United for £8.5million.

The Mexican season went well, even with a weird system where the league has an opening stage that again ends in a knockout tournament to decide the winner, and then the same for the closing stage, we managed to take the league by storm. 144 goals were scored across the 46 games (including finals). Ivan Carlos led the way with a record of 40 games, 37 goals, and 9 assists. He was backed up in attacking mid by Christian Pena - a £1.5million wonderkid signing from America De Cali - with 41 games, 23 goals, and 16 assists, alongside Yanik Mpondo who in his 41 league games got 21 goals and 15 assists. Manuel Gil also popped up with 19 goals and 16 assists in his 31 games. This sort of form across the team didn't go unnoticed with Mpondo winning U21 World Footballer of the Year and Manuel Gil being wanted by Arsenal, so much so he actually had a deal in place and rejected the contract, ouch.

We failed to win any cups in Mexico, with losses in the Leagues Cup final as well as the NACL. We, however, did leave with our heads held high with another 2 league titles in the bag. We went straight into the World Cup with Cameroon, where after reaching the Quarter Finals we were battered by a French team who managed to beat the USA 2-0 in the final. We needed a new challenge after the World Cup and left Cameroon managing to secure the Brazil job, hopefully, a Copa America will be ours in the future.

The record so far:

1648889021436.png

2302 goals in 802 games, crazy. The 75 day stint at Nacional being the record for shortest time at a club.

Trophy cabinet:

Winner

• 17 x League - Indonesia, Malaysia, India, Hong Kong, Singapore, Canada, USA, South Korea, China, Chile, Peru, Australia, Uruguay, South Africa, Mexico x2
  • 7 x National Cups - Malaysia, USA, South Korea, China, Australia, South Africa x2
  • 4 x Other National Cups - Malaysia (Charity Cup), Hong Kong (Senior Challenge Shield), Canada (Canadian Championship), USA (Supporters Shield), South Africa (Super Eight Cup)
  • 1 x Continental Cup - Asian Champions League (Daegu - South Korea)
  • 1 x Other - MLS All Star Game
  • 1 x Continental National Team Cup - AFCON (Cameroon)
Runner Up

• 1 x League - Canada
  • 3 National Cup - Indonesia, USA (MLS Cup), Australia (A-league Finals)
  • 2 x Continental Cup - South Africa (African Confederation Cup), Mexico (NACL)

We're now left with Colombia, Argentina and Brazil before going on to European leagues, this is where your help is needed!

Basically Europe is like this:

1648889088285.png

Credit: https://community.sigames.com/forums/topic/557991-scouting-regions-have-changed/

We need to work out a way of doing all these leagues (including Russia, I obviously don't agree with what they're doing in Ukraine, but for the purpose of the game I'm going to get it done), my laptop can handle 9-10 leagues at one time. I'm thinking to leave the big leagues last - England, Spain, Italy, Germany, France, Holland & Portugal. So let me know if I should maybe start from East to West, or North to South, or even smaller reputation nations like Northern Ireland, Wales, Iceland etc. leading up to the big boys. Whichever way you think is the best fit to conquer the remaining 35 leagues let me know.

Laters!