im gonna start a Man Utd career

adman278

Reaction score
i was thinking about bring in the youth and building my team up that way was jsut wondering if anyone knows of any cheap first team players that could help me for a few seasons :p
i have a few in mind like tresor mputu shaarbini(some croatian dude) who have served me well in other games just wondeing if theres any cheap guys like them too thankss :D

i was thinking about bring in the youth and building my team up that way was jsut wondering if anyone knows of any cheap first team players that could help me for a few seasons :p
i have a few in mind like tresor mputu shaarbini(some croatian dude) who have served me well in other games just wondeing if theres any cheap guys like them too thankss :D

First of all, congratulations on deciding to manage Man Utd, bet that was a toughy.

Sime Vrsaljko
Anthony Annan
Vaclav Kadlec
Lucas Digne

Martin Ruggiero he becomes a deity up front cost me 4.8 million and try Giovanni Zanoli (7 million) he's a great left back

Hazard, Hamsik, Alderweild, Defour, Casemiro, Andre Santos, Rafael Taloi, Andrea Rannocchia, Kadlec, Lukaku, Cairney, Smithies, Butland, Poli, Wilshere, Ramsey.

First of all, congratulations on deciding to manage Man Utd, bet that was a toughy.

Sime Vrsaljko
Anthony Annan
Vaclav Kadlec
Lucas Digne

ive done a lot of lower league teams in fm11 and get them too the prem i just choose them cus in my other game they produced some of the best regens in the game so i would like to see if i could get some and build them up my self :)

and thanks for your suggestions :)

---------- Post added at 02:55 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:32 AM ----------

thanks for the help boys i might use it in the future im going back to my sheff wed career :D

I would definitely consider signing Sanogo, Babacar, and Phil Jones.

Sign either Jack Butland or Alphonse Areola (from PSG), great prospects, turn out pretty great with the right development.

There's also a keeper in Santos' under 20's team called Guido, although his mental stats are awful. :/

Going off point for a minute and can not be bothered to open a thread. I've always managed lower league sides, and am now getting the taste for a biggish club! who have had lots of sucess in the past, but have since declined. any recmendations!?

Going off point for a minute and can not be bothered to open a thread. I've always managed lower league sides, and am now getting the taste for a biggish club! who have had lots of sucess in the past, but have since declined. any recmendations!?
depends on what leagues, italy i would juve and ac milan, prem, liverpool, arsenal (as they havent won anything for a while),
Spain is a hard one but a real challenge would be deportivo,

Butland doesent turn out quality always, depends on your luck.

De Gea is the next best keeper., hes already QUALITY and only 19 !

if u have the money, ... GO FOR IT.
-----------------------
Jordan Spence, one of the best defenders in game, 3.5mil at the start of them game, he can be better than Vidic.He also gets up to 20 influence which will make him englands captain in future.
-----------------------
Babacar and Sanogo are best strikers in game, both class. get them going ,no defence will stop them.
-----------------------

depends on what leagues, italy i would juve and ac milan, prem, liverpool, arsenal (as they havent won anything for a while),
Spain is a hard one but a real challenge would be deportivo,

Cheers mate, I like the idea of Deportivo, forget about them! was thinking Liverpool, but you would need about 5-6 new additions to have a squad who would mount a title challenge.
Deportivo it is! THANX