Im hated by the players

• Thread starter Thread starter Deleted member 79730
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 41
  • Views Views 3K
Hatred seems to follow you everywhere Joe. (K)

i had that aswell i fined a player after he did a two footed tackle i found after 2 or 3 weeks they calmed down so it was all good

All I can say is that if they're all unhappy then you better gear up for some bad results

Thats nothing Joe ive seen an heck of alot more with other people, tho it doesnt matter anyway as most of them will apologise to you soon after when the realsie they overreacted.

Last edited:
It is the first time that I have seen this happening

if you fined him 2 weeks with no warning, and it was a dodgy refereeing decision anyway, i can see why that would happen.

this happend to me , but after a week or two maybe 3 they all sayb that they understand why and that they are sorry....etc

This happened to me but they all apologized and kissed my **** because I'm sick like that. P.S: I have to fine players to avoid bankruptcy.

Is it maybe because you are Blackburn, and they like a bit of rough and tumble?

Weird, i have never heard something like that happend before :D

Having never heard of such a thing until I saw your post yesterday I managed to do the same last night (most definately not deliberately).

Admitedly I was in general anger over my teams sudden loss of form and inability to score goals causing 7 draws in 9 games and they'd already been upset that I got angry with them over a 0-0 team at home to the bottom of the table side (i'm barca and top of table).

I fined Alves for a sending off, mistakenly thinking he'd already been sent off and had a warning that season, it wasn't the case, he'd had 12 bookings but no sending off's. All 32 players in the first team squad gave me the angered message about unfair treatment!

I'm sure Alves can live without his 170,000 euro pay cheque for one week!

they will soon calm down. this happened to me at madrid when i fined diarra but everyone then started saying sorry after getting angry. although your team morale is hit quite bad.

had the same one time, after a while they forgive you:P

Lol that is owned :P

How come you are Head Coach and not manager? :S

ive had that before and it wasnt nice but it goes after a while :D

bad timing for me then with 9 games to go and 3 points behind Real in the league after all these draws.

Just need to hope that Real drop a few points and my players perk up enough to keep the results coming.

Tut tut Joe, that's pretty extreme! XD

Back