rookiemanager

Reaction score
Done editor to add all the leagues. Im still in tier 9, but i moved from Sussex to nortern league with same club lol. Anyone else done this? Not just my team, all the teams are as if the computer just randomised them all again into a league. Im with a handful of teams from the Sussex league from last season!

I recognise all the teams and that but its like all the leagues in tier 9 have mixed the teams. Well strange. I must of done editor wrong. Anyone else done this? Im carrying on though. I guess it will spice things up a bit.

Off Topic: Mile Oak are shocking :O You had Clay Lamont last season! :L

Done editor to add all the leagues. Im still in tier 9, but i moved from Sussex to nortern league with same club lol. Anyone else done this? Not just my team, all the teams are as if the computer just randomised them all again into a league. Im with a handful of teams from the Sussex league from last season!

I recognise all the teams and that but its like all the leagues in tier 9 have mixed the teams. Well strange. I must of done editor wrong. Anyone else done this? Im carrying on though. I guess it will spice things up a bit.

if you want to fix it then you should check regional boundries and set the teams relegation paths.

I did but tier 9 is mixed and other teirs arent lol, so i must of gone wrong on tier 9. Oh well, im getting into my save so i refuse to start again :). I was never Clay Lamont. I picked Mile Oak as they started the poorest and i wanted a challange. Just signed a new contract with them.