I'm kind of new to this

eufckev

Reaction score
Hi all,

Just bought FM09, the last Football Manager I played was 2004 or 2005.

Has anyone got any basic hints and tips? Nothing too advanced... I'll learn in stepping stages.

By the way, my avatar tells what team I am going to be! :D

so are you one of the many owners? I was half tempted to get in on the action :D

There is a hints section im sure on the prefrences you can use for basic stuff.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah if you press F1 on any page it will bring up a little tutorial for that page with some basic hints to help you get started.

so are you one of the many owners? I was half tempted to get in on the action :D

There is a hints section im sure on the prefrences you can use for basic stuff.

I am one of the many "owners" but don't see myself as one... I've been a fan for 7 years.

Thanks... not going too well atm, lost all friendlies, but won first three league games. :D

I am one of the many "owners" but don't see myself as one... I've been a fan for 7 years.

Thanks... not going too well atm, lost all friendlies, but won first three league games. :D

I might have to visit Ebbsfleet next season.

;(;(;-(;:)$:$:(:(

No offence intended obviously... but it's going to be three relegations in three seasons i reckon (real life that is!).

Hmmmm, well i think you will get on fine should know the general stuff just work on attributes and make sure that for the conference that the composure is high, for strikers and make sure your defenders have good concentration, to get more money you need to arrange high profile friendlies yes some will turn you down but if some accept you get ALOT of money.

PS.. Aaron Webster is one the best players for conference on the game and has been for some years now so try and get him.