I'm looking for a leading AML on my second season

BangBusDriver

Reaction score
I'm playing Fulham and I'm thin on AML (Inside Forward) which is very crucial to my tactic:

depay and bernard - signed by psg and bayern
sisto - signed by newcastle (not sure if he is world class?)
sarabia - recommended here but he is injured for 8 months

I have 10 million minimum and max 15 million.. Who should i get? Please help me

Do you still have Kacaniklic? Hes could do a job for you.

Look at....Tom Ince,Rob Brady,Jese(Loan),Bakary Sakho, Matt Phillips, Bernard Silva-Monaco.

Do you still have Kacaniklic? Hes could do a job for you.

Look at....Tom Ince,Rob Brady,Jese(Loan),Bakary Sakho, Matt Phillips, Bernard Silva-Monaco.

He's still with me but aston villa is ready to offer 10 million for him and he's underwhelming for me.. that's why i'm looking for that "leading" AML for the premier league

He's still with me but aston villa is ready to offer 10 million for him and he's underwhelming for me.. that's why i'm looking for that "leading" AML for the premier league

Has Sarabia declined much from his injury? Have United,City,Chelsea etc put any good players in their U21s?

Ibai Gomez, with eyes closed!
or look at Josue from Porto, he's an AMC specifically who can play AML as well.

Has Sarabia declined much from his injury? Have United,City,Chelsea etc put any good players in their U21s?

Sadly yes.. He had a freak injury on first season and sidelined for 6 months. Then now on second season, he is injured again for couple of months. According to my scout (Longoria 20 JP and JA 20), he is not a worthwhile signing.

Chelsea has cleared their U21s. They put Salah, T. Hazard and Kalas on transfer list. I just missed on Bernard and Depay. PSG and Bayern are now building an empire with these young, awesome players such as Depay, Bernard and Romero.

I am really thin on AML and george Williams isn't enough.

Sadly yes.. He had a freak injury on first season and sidelined for 6 months. Then now on second season, he is injured again for couple of months. According to my scout (Longoria 20 JP and JA 20), he is not a worthwhile signing.

Chelsea has cleared their U21s. They put Salah, T. Hazard and Kalas on transfer list. I just missed on Bernard and Depay. PSG and Bayern are now building an empire with these young, awesome players such as Depay, Bernard and Romero.

I am really thin on AML and george Williams isn't enough.

Try sign Thorgan Hazard, Georgio Wijnaldum, Jota-Brentford, Rob Brady, Snodgrass, Also check the teams who got relegated from the BPL.

Looking for more suggestions so that after work I can quickly buy the player :)

Look at Ben Marshall can usually sign him for £4-6M and he is very good, Also look at people like Nathan Dyer, Jordan Ibe and Chris Brunt.

Nicola Sansone
Son Heung Min
Nolito (Celta)
Ivan Perisic
Shkelzen Gashi
Filip Kostic
Shaarawy
Vitolo
Ivan Cavaleiro

Adama Traore (Barca) or Alen Halilovic on loan. Have you loaded Czech league? If yes, take a looking Ladislav Krejci. Fede Cartabia from Valencia is also a good choice

Pavel Savitskiy or Humam Tariq maybe? If not then Balde Keita, Cartabia or Insigne.

El Shaarawy-still a great player
Zakaria Bakkali-should be free agent
Rodrigo De Paul-awesomr stats
Other-Ricardo Kishna,Viktor Fisher,Malcom(monstrous as IF).

No one has mentioned Draxler? I signed this guy on my save and he is tearing the EPL apart! even the other guy meyer or something..... third pick for me would be Nathan Redmond!

Ladislav Krejci - Great tricky little goalscorong left-sider for a very reasonable price.