wkdsoul

Reaction score
Trying to cutdown on threads (mainly the tactics from around the world) being a dumping ground for random "whats the..." quieries

Post em here

Last edited:
I like the tactics to play the counterattack, watching some videos on YouTube I have seen the following cons, which I find spectacular, developed on a 4-4-2. But there is no download link.

Do you know the original tactic or something similar?

With the Machin-machine Tactics, I make similar counterattacks, but when I adapt them to play a 4-4-2, I can not make the same movements as with the two advanced strikers.

[video=youtube;VlJMXfwNOKI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VlJMXfwNOKI[/video]

Last edited:
Where was that good corner set up? Struggling to find it in this topic

Anyone used 4-3-2-1 for Mid Table Club on 18.3.4 ?
I used Sassuolo and haven't found the one yet.

Hi guys.
in your opinion, what is the best 433 for the latest patch ?

Thanks a lot !

What tactic is now the best? (4-3-3 or other formation) for middle team?

guys i need a classic 442 tactic. can someone help me?

Last edited:
Now that we are edging closer to FM 19 - which is THE BEST tactic of FM 18 would you say? Even including 3-striker formations.

What is the best tactic in which one striker scores most of the goals? Thx

What is the best tactic in which one striker scores most of the goals? Thx

Mine!! just joking although martial has scored 230 goals in only 174 games (all competitions)
my tactic is just another take on the 3 up front formations. nothing special but works for my team

counterattack

Any tactics similar to Atlético de Madrid?
Solid in defense and counterattack

Guys i'm playing with Arsenal, is there any tactics which suits to them ?

i'm considering to play with 4231 or 433.

i want to make Auba the main scorer with 30++ goals.

kindly need your help guys with tactic.

Thank you..

Afternoon all , its been a while since i last posted and played FM , apart from knaps very fine tactics and also TFF's tactic can someone point me in the direction of a great 433 for Liverpool please , I want it to play similar to how they play in real life ,Attacking and Goals Goals Goals !!

Links to direct tactic would be great or the Threads

Thanks have a nice Sunday !!

Afternoon all , its been a while since i last posted and played FM , apart from knaps very fine tactics and also TFF's tactic can someone point me in the direction of a great 433 for Liverpool please , I want it to play similar to how they play in real life ,Attacking and Goals Goals Goals !!

Links to direct tactic would be great or the Threads

Thanks have a nice Sunday !!

Try Salahx in the tactics from around the world thread, or http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/share-download-fm-18-tactics/373233-klopp-4-3-3-enjoy.html

Guys i'm playing with Arsenal, is there any tactics which suits to them ?

i'm considering to play with 4231 or 433.

i want to make Auba the main scorer with 30++ goals.

kindly need your help guys with tactic.

Thank you..

Try one of these.

The pep tactic plays amazing attacking football and the other does too but is also defensively secure