You aren't going to find here, this year there isn't stable. Which they are "supposedly good", operate a few games, or at most, a season.

Guys... As Jesustralia has pointed out in another thread, English forum, English language please =]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I used to ask this question a lot too, luckily it was back when you just had silly tactics that broke the game like in 2012 when Hazza made that unbeatable tactic.

The game's changed and progressed, you literally can't pick one winning tactic anymore. You need to change up and switch up. I'd say Eusebio V3 is solid, all of zyndar's and TFF's work is solid. FM14Serbia has some mean tactics too and Jesseaustralia. Mr L will be forever GOAT too, so he deserved a mention.

As people above me mention, there isn't a Diablo tactic anymore, but some tactics do stand out a bit, as swaggasaur mentions very well - In my mind it also depends on what team you choose to play with and how you want to line up, 1,2 or 3 strikers as an example, the same goes for midfield and defence.

Another question to ask your self is; Easy to use tactic or a more complicated tactic with quite some micro management or very specific player and/or training requirements - is it a lower leauge team or one of the best teams in Europe, as some tactics tends to work better with bigger teams.

You can change and switch all the time, though i don't do too much of that unless I got a good chance to sell the players i don't need after a tactic change. Got a save going with Jes' Peacebreaker, starting my 3rd season with Tottenham and so far performance is going up each year, without spending all my transfer money on big names, actually buying and signing talent instead :)

There isn't a 'best' tactic

Nope!

There is best tactic for formations ;)

Best 4-4-2 : Warlock 2 and Date II

Best 4-4-1-1 : Battlemaster V3

Best 4-2-3-1 : Puskas V6

Best 4-3-1-2 : Eusebio V3

Best 4-3-3 : HYDRA V2/V4 and TFF Wrath Balanced V5

Hi guys. In my save (2023) i'm using Roma. I have win all, i've the best team in the world, but i'm looking for an impressive tactit. Pls help me :)

Maybe you share your tactic for win all?))

Hi mates,i think that best tactic its mine new.its very close to diablo!!!im still testing this but i will create new thread soon.Im busy now because i have new born son :) I have problem with screenshots...how i can do it in game?because when i do print screen i cant find it in laptop :(....

My score is in 14 matches 88 for vs 8 against :) i think that i broke the game.im playing on patch 16.2 and im not sure if it will be working on newest patch.sorry for my english and please some help with screenshots,i will upload some if it will be working.i think that this tactic will be christmas gift for all fm 16 mates and hard kick for this fu..ing engine

close to diablo? wow that's a pretty big statement:D
looking forward to the tactic and congratz with your new born