Squelchy451

Reaction score
Hi. I just started playing a week ago and I'm managing Fulham.

Andy Johnson is probably my #1 striker, as his finishing is excellent. However, when he gets the ball, he always passes it back even if he has a clear chance to run forward and score a goal. He also likes to run sideways and make another useless pass rather than going forward and scoring. How can I fix that?

Also, my players aren't closing in on the ball. When an opposing team is making a long pass or if there's an intercepted pass coming their way, they make an half-assed jog towards it and back off when an opposing team member gets closer to it.

How can I address these issues?

Thanks!

For more pressing you can set it manually on the player instruction, or in team instruction set "press more" or in game shout "hassle opponent".

Also if you wanna use pressing game make sure the defensive line is high enough to make sure there's no much space because of the pressing.

To stop Andy's problem, un-learn his ppm move through channels. BTW I used to manage Fulham and I played him as a poacher.

To stop Andy's problem, un-learn his ppm move through channels. BTW I used to manage Fulham and I played him as a poacher.

How do you unlearn 'move through channels'? Sometimes, the PPM menu doesn't show up...is there some kind of trick to having it show up for some players?