I'm not allowed to register players because of minimum wage limit.

b1agger

Reaction score
Newly promoted to the La Liga with Ibiza. Signed a bunch of players in the off season for reduced wages. Now squad registration has come up and I'm informed that players with a wage <€2.9k can't be registered. I've just signed these players to new or renewed contracts and I feel opening new negotiations would just wreck my wage structure. I'm already 1k over budget and the absolute favourite for relegation. Do I renegotiate or just look for loans?

Newly promoted to the La Liga with Ibiza. Signed a bunch of players in the off season for reduced wages. Now squad registration has come up and I'm informed that players with a wage <€2.9k can't be registered. I've just signed these players to new or renewed contracts and I feel opening new negotiations would just wreck my wage structure. I'm already 1k over budget and the absolute favourite for relegation. Do I renegotiate or just look for loans?
I would look for a loan replacement for each and also loan out the player you cant register. If you cant get a loan you should consider wage increase, wich ultimatly isnt the best option for you.