Im NOT Dead - Just Really Busy

Boozad

Whiney ***** with Sissy Girl Sperm
Reaction score
Hey people sorry I aint been round for a while but Ive recently started a new job. Its at one of the world leaders in aerospace engineering (Goodrich) and I have a pretty important job! Basically making actuation systems which make planes move where they're supposed to, keep the doors shut when they're supposed to, and guide missiles to where they're supoosed to go. That may not sit easy with some of you but as an engineer Ive reached the peak of my career being hired by a place like that, and the way I see it, Im still only making things that move!

Obviously money was a massive factor in me accepting (its over half of my wage ON TOP) and with the second new addition to the family half way here, I had to do it as things were getting very tight! Its taken up a lot of my time lately but Im still around and promise I will post more from now on :D

I know who you work for and congrats :) was wondering yesterday where you been. hope your family is well

Fair play mate, nice one, hope its goin well

oh your not dead?....... meh

JOKES , congrats mate sounds like your having fun, dont forget who your friends were before you were rich and successful! and devilishly handsome may i add

wooooo boozad's back! congrats on the new job mate, and hope your family's well. Welcome back :)

Time to bomb some Iraqi's! :D

Hope everythings going well for you.

Cheers all - the new jobs ace. No stress like the last place where evrything was left to me while all the others did **** all (a pet hate of mine!)

The family is going good, my daughter Cassidy is 2 now and I is so funny, I'll put up some of the stuff she does when I got the time :D

Kris - is there a Goodrich round your way then? If any of you ever get the chance to work there, grab it with both hands as you'll be set for life. Oh well, off to another happy day at work see yas all soon :cool:

nah boozey my dad used to be an engineer and worked for rolls but went on alot about better money for us if we moved down south etc

nah boozey my dad used to be an engineer and worked for rolls but went on alot about better money for us if we moved down south etc

Yeh same with my dad, but he works in fibre optics. Although my dad did work in England for 7-8 years and commuted back to Scotland on weekends, works back in Scotland now.

Nice to see your not dead old man. Quality how you have an amazing career, dont really feel like uni is that constructive atm tbh.

The Engineer trade is falling apart over here i keep hearing from my old man that it's all moving over to poland etc

Ooh cushy job, hope I can get a nice job in the future someday. Glad to see you back though, noticed you hadn't been too busy to log in to FM Live tho ey ;)

Goodrich are actually taking on over 100 people at the Wolverhampton plant alone in the next few months as the aerospace industry is booming, and they are struggling to find qualiified engineers.

As regards uni I couldnt comment as Ive never been and dont really know anyone who's done a worthwhile course there (i know 2 people who went to uni and both did performing arts and now work in Sainsburys!)

As for FML, Ive got to admit Im hooked. I have an hour or so a day and I think the only reason Im still signing in is the recent success Im having (screenies posted). I still couldnt afford to spend £2m on a player though as some certain sides can - eh Seany Boy ;)

good to see you doing well on live aswell. Honestly dont regret stopping it though

As regards uni I couldnt comment as Ive never been and dont really know anyone who's done a worthwhile course there (i know 2 people who went to uni and both did performing arts and now work in Sainsburys!)

As for FML, Ive got to admit Im hooked. I have an hour or so a day and I think the only reason Im still signing in is the recent success Im having (screenies posted). I still couldnt afford to spend £2m on a player though as some certain sides can - eh Seany Boy ;)

Performing arts..no wonder lol.

There are far too matches for me to play on Live. Usually have about 7 or 8 fixtures to play a day and it's just far to time consuming. Usually manage to play about 3 at most.

I havn't spent £2m on a player, made a bid of up to £1.8m but cba going higher some people just bid stupid amounts. I have £17.5m in the bank at the moment anyway. I REALLY need to spend some though as my squad is useless. In the league I have W11, D10, L1 :(