Reaction score
Background Story: It all started in 2004 Jose Mourinho joined chelsea weeks after shocking europe by winning the champions league with Porto. He comes declaring himself "the special one". With him he brings two young coaches Andre villas-boas and Charlie Griffiths. What happend to Mourinho from there doesnt need to be reminisced nor AVB's story but what about charlie griffiths? where did he go when roman wielded his axe? Mourinho wanted to take him to Inter Milan,AVB offered him the assistant job at porto but he rejected both. He wanted to carve a job out as a football manager. The offers werent exactly flooding in but there was one job that caught his eye. Lille in france had a young team that with the right guidance could become a force. It took him 3 seasons but he did it! French League champions 2011!!!

Beep Beep Beep Beep. I woke up to the sound of my phone recieving a text message.

" 1 messasge recieved from avb". It was my good friend andre we kept in contact alot, we had gained our coaching badges together. We didnt share exactly the same philosophy but we did both have such a burning desire to win.

The message read: Hi charlie congrats on the french title! knew you could do it. me and you both champions of our leagues and Jose only second....who would of thought it hey? haha.

As we exchanged texts that day i asked him about all the rumours of the chelsea job and if he was actually interested? He explained that he was genuinely honoured to be linked but was still a million miles from getting the job. As the days went on the rumours intensified until 1 day i woke up and there he was. My friend. Andre villas-boas grinning away with a chelsea scarf. I was sincerely happy fo him. Im sure he'll succeed.

I got a phone call from my agent Christopher Ryan 2 days later telling me through the night Lille had accepted 3.5 mil compensation to let me become the new head coach of fc porto. "What the ****???" i said as i jumped out of my bed. Can they do that? they havent even told me! Louis van gaal was taking over at porto i had been told! So how in just one night have they turned there attention to me and why have Lille so happily said yes? My wife and daughter had just settled in France after 3 years and now im ment to just pack them up again? I was so confused! My agent had told me with so much joy in his voice and was shocked i wasnt biting there hand off!. I needed to talk to my wife Jessica. It wasnt fair of me to make the decision for all of us again...

Admit it, your real love is named AVB !!

5 paragraphs concerning AVB VS. only 1 line for your wife..

so be honest with you and with her, leave her, and leave your job.. Build a new life in porto, town of your new gay *** life & debauchery...

:)

LOOOOOL i did notice i spent alot of time talking about him but needed to show how the cross over point came lool...is it pointless going on? haha

Looking at the title, I thought it was going to say 'I'm not special... I'm just very slow' hahahaha.

But it's a good start, nice twist!

Last edited: