Resource icon

IM SORRY 41221

i hope ‘i’m sorry’ isn’t a warning about the tactic.

It’s an apology to the opposition you’re about to beat.

would you say this is your best tactic?
I don’t like to say best tactic. I see people posting world best tactic but this game has so many tactics can work well. What I will say is I have never conceded fewer goals and scored as many. I use the FMDNA metric of adding up points from 3 different teams and this is higher or equivalent to any I’ve uploaded / than any he’s tested so far I think. Next I’m working on a flat 442 that works for all teams not just Liverpool. But at the end of the day it’s just a game ( but a game I’ve been obsessed with since Mark Collins was at Cambridge United ) if you know that champ manager reference you’re old.

I don’t like to say best tactic. I see people posting world best tactic but this game has so many tactics can work well. What I will say is I have never conceded fewer goals and scored as many. I use the FMDNA metric of adding up points from 3 different teams and this is higher or equivalent to any I’ve uploaded / than any he’s tested so far I think. Next I’m working on a flat 442 that works for all teams not just Liverpool. But at the end of the day it’s just a game ( but a game I’ve been obsessed with since Mark Collins was at Cambridge United ) if you know that champ manager reference you’re old.
it’s working well for me at the moment, but i’m wondering what role for the midfielders is best

it’s working well for me at the moment, but i’m wondering what role for the midfielders is best
Who are you managing ?

I like B2B but if your finding your conceding to much then use the CMD. I used this with Liverpool and it was solid. I used the B2B with a Man City sim which won everything but when using the CMS I scored so many goals I liked it more. With lower teams I just ran B2B on sim and worked best. But elite clubs it didn’t matter which one to be honest. At the moment I’m playing online and I’m Leeds ( who are pants btw and CMS is working best because the team can not finish for toffee.
But I think what ever suits your team the best. Try it with two advanced playmakers for the laugh you never know. But I wouldn’t mess with the defence but it’s your save.

Who are you managing ?

I like B2B but if your finding your conceding to much then use the CMD. I used this with Liverpool and it was solid. I used the B2B with a Man City sim which won everything but when using the CMS I scored so many goals I liked it more. With lower teams I just ran B2B on sim and worked best. But elite clubs it didn’t matter which one to be honest. At the moment I’m playing online and I’m Leeds ( who are pants btw and CMS is working best because the team can not finish for toffee.
But I think what ever suits your team the best. Try it with two advanced playmakers for the laugh you never know. But I wouldn’t mess with the defence but it’s your save.
currently running a wrexham save, B2B working well so far, thanks for the help

hi could someone upload some pictures of the player instructions as I am on Xbox.