Im Sorry

• Thread starter Thread starter LGFIRE
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 22
  • Views Views 2K
Status
Not open for further replies.
But I'm pretty sure most of the site well regular members knows who he is, so i think he posted in the right section. :S

And about 'The Word's', If it was a site member, who used them we would probably end up with a infraction, and you're a member of staff? So should you not be setting a example?oO)

Iam a regular member of the site, just not the fm section, this section is general chat therefore not the correct section.

Would they? Ive not seen anyone infracted for using semi-slang terms, if you can even call words like gunna, and a slightly shortened version of the **** slang words. Also as a forum poster I dont really feel the need to use the Queens proper English, its not like ive been saying i went to the flippity floppy floop and it womped but lees hiz ouse was tender, its all perfectly understandable.

Anyway, hes not Jim Morrison, he's not dead, thread closed due to Carters insistence on taking it offtopic, caring friend indeed

Guys, im really sorry that i havent done anything for this site these past few weeks, but as you all know there was a huge earthquake in Chile that had me traveling back and forth, and then i have school work to concentrate on and my pc broke, i got a new one and im finally back were im suppused to be so ill be sticking around again but first i just have to finish fixing everything else so you will be see me updating everything this weekend, and abit in weekdays but now i have to do more important stuff, so sorry for anybody wondering were i was

See you guys soon :)
- LGFIRE
Good to see you back LG,i was wondering where you have been,i was after a new Sig :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back