im sorry

Status
Not open for further replies.

Leishy1995

Banned
Reaction score
im sorry that i wasted gregors time, i know he'll read this, ive not been away, but i think gregor is cruel, sorry if i upset anyone, im scottish, don't mean i don't talk english. don't abreiviete<<< SPELT WRONG i dont care

but i am just a little bit worried that people think a member explaining he survived an earthquake is meant to be in the graphics section :'(

gregor, please now you apologise to LG a legend in his own right

plus i only joined this site the other week and love it, good stories databases etc and i know who LG is and im not regular user

gregor, close the thread if you want, ban me even, still standing here screaming **** the free world(8) ^^)8-| yeah so, anyone think gregor should apolgise comment!

meh, this might have been more of a success if it wasn't posted at half 2.

Dickpole.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_OWSJ08KY3g"]YouTube- Broadcast Yourself.[/ame]

FFS youve repeated my point if you actually read my original post, people in the FOOTBALL MANAGER FORUMS know who he is, I was saying it should be posted there, I didnt (intially) close the thread or even move it, just warned (not infracted or anything semi serious like that.

Please dont restart threads that have been closed

I think Gregor should apolgise just for being Gregor.

I think Gregor should apolgise just for being Gregor.

Im sorry JP, i shall now reform my character and would now hence forth like to be known as Coach Gregor

Status
Not open for further replies.