josh_brady

Reaction score
Hello, this is my first story on fm-base so go easy :) I will be playing Football Manager Touch 2017, this is because i don't really like having to click too much, the "normal" game has far too much to look at and i think it looks messy, i prefer the streamlined version myself.

I have loaded Germany, England & Italy all to the lowest divisions with a 4.5 star estimated speed rating.

This is a long term save and my aim other than winning everything is to develop players from the youth academy, i will also look to always make a profit in the transfer window, never buying more than i sell (Initial transfer fees, not including addons).

Borussia VfL 1900 Mönchengladbach e.V.

Borussia VfL 1900 Mönchengladbach e.V., commonly known as Borussia Mönchengladbach, Mönchengladbach or Gladbach, is a German football club in Mönchengladbach, North Rhine-Westphalia. Founded in 1900, Borussia Mönchengladbach play in the Bundesliga, the top tier of the German football league system, making their first appearance in the league during the 1965–66 season. Subsequently the club became one of Germany's best-known, best-supported, and most successful teams, winning the Bundesliga five times during the 1970s.

Since 2004, Borussia Mönchengladbach have played at the 54,057 capacity Borussia-Park, having previously played at the smaller Bökelbergstadion since 1919. Borussia-Park is famous for its "Nordkurve" (or North stand), a single-tiered stand. Borussia Mönchengladbach has over 75,000 members as of April 2016 and is the fifth largest club in Germany. Their main rivals are 1. FC Köln, who they compete against in the Rheinland Derby.

View attachment 123709

Below are my realistic goals set for this season;
View attachment 123708

I will next update when i have gone through the transfer window and played my pre-season, if you have any questions please ask away!

Last edited:
Good start mate. Gladbach are a great club with some ace players.

I'm sorry for the delay, i was waiting for the full release.

My machine didn't like loading the Beta version, too many crashes and missing "DLL files"

I'm unsure if i will start the gladbach save up on the full version or go with something totally new!