I'm sure you'll all be devastated to here...

• Thread starter Thread starter SamScfc
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 29
  • Views Views 2K

SamScfc

WINNING
Reaction score
That Stockport County have today finally been relegated.
We went down, without a fight, poor performance, we all enjoyed ourselves at the game today with chants such as 'We are goin up' so I enjoyed it today except the match.

Hopefully Jimbo will return and we'll be back in League One.

Still, you don't stop supportin |):wub:

View attachment 54586

Last edited:
sorry to see stockport go down... i kno ur pain to get relagated as leeds got relagated twice, but play well in league 2 next season and u will be back

To be honest, I don't think many fans are bothered about relegation, we'll get Jimbo back, some new players.

Still, Leeds can enjoy League 1 ;) - Jokin :P

Chin up Sam, I heard Gannon decided not to stay at Peterborough at the end of this season, you never know, he may go back to County.

Chin up Sam, I heard Gannon decided not to stay at Peterborough at the end of this season, you never know, he may go back to County.

The rumour is, if this consortium take's over, Gannon will be appointed manager. :)

Yeah, hopefully we'll be back, sure we will eventually :)

I guess you had a crazy party at the final of the match. (A)

I guess you had a crazy party at the final of the match. (A)

We just made sarcastic chants.

When we had a shot on target we started celebrating like we scored.

We chanted "We're Goin Up As ****** Champions" and stuff like that :)

Was at Norwich v Stockport on monday and have to say your not such a bad side :)

Continued to play football throughout the game ( unlike MK Dons,today, who just foul and foul ) and that white haired guy in centre midfield for you is very good!

Was at Norwich v Stockport on monday and have to say your not such a bad side :)

Continued to play football throughout the game ( unlike MK Dons,today, who just foul and foul ) and that white haired guy in centre midfield for you is very good!

Yeah sometimes we play alright, but sometimes were awful.

The white haired guy in midfield is David Perkins, our best player IMO.

Yeah sometimes we play alright, but sometimes were awful.

The white haired guy in midfield is David Perkins, our best player IMO.
Did he used to play for Colchester, or am I imagining things?

I was more devastated by your poor grammer in the title. You used here rather than hear :P

its harder to attract players now your in League 2..
but in debt as well, ouch..
all the best for next season..

Your best player is owain fon williams, very good keeper, Ibehre is one of your worst, when he played against rovers he was ****

Back