I'm sure you'll all be devastated to here...

• Thread starter Thread starter SamScfc
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 29
  • Views Views 2K
its harder to attract players now your in League 2..
but in debt as well, ouch..
all the best for next season..

A takeover looks promising.

---------- Post added at 09:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:01 PM ----------

Your best player is owain fon williams, very good keeper, Ibehre is one of your worst, when he played against rovers he was ****

Couldn't agree less Joe.
Fon Williams hasn't been at his best this season, and Ibehre is awesome, holds it up and brings people into play.

Our best player is David Perkins :)

Well i saw ibehre in that one game and he got outclassed by a 16 year old academy player who has a poor attitude problem, maybe he had a bad day, unless you get new owners you will be in league 2, for years to come

Well i saw ibehre in that one game and he got outclassed by a 16 year old academy player who has a poor attitude problem, maybe he had a bad day, unless you get new owners you will be in league 2, for years to come

Unless we get a new owner, we wont be a team XD

Anyway, 2015 Consortium looks good :)

i seen Perkins play for Morcambe not that long ago with his white hair..
not also his hair he had some pink boots on i reckon..
great colour co-ordination (H)

To be honest, I don't think many fans are bothered about relegation, we'll get Jimbo back, some new players.

Still, Leeds can enjoy League 1 ;) - Jokin :P
i hope not lol if we continue to win, i hope we can get that 2nd place if not we will have to win the play offs

I was more devastated by your poor grammer in the title. You used here rather than hear :P

Grammer? Can hardly pull others up on their grammar when your speeling is so poor. (H) :)

P.S. I know about the spelling of spelling as speeling in the last paragraph. :P

All the best to Stockport County and its fans. Truly hope you find the money to keep the club afloat.

Hope they can bounce back from this, get took over. Good luck Stockport County.

Back