I'm the club's greatest manager

squirty_sin

Reaction score
This is what happen if you won the league and every cup three years in a row. I edited CA and PA of all eleven players to know what kind of appreciation the game will give to a such prestigious manager. Cool isn't it?

It'd be cooler if you didn't have to cheat. But meh.

got this with palermo and i never cheated :p took me longer than 3 seasons tho

ye why has he cheated ? england squad manager too !

Why is he cheating he is in 2011 and for all you guys no he might have won cups ect ect and brung some money into the club

---------- Post added at 04:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:05 PM ----------

Opps my bad never read that

Cheat lol

he already said he was looking to find out what would happen. No need to slag him off for it

Ha ha ha I was cheating because I'm too tired waiting 2010 to be released.....and I was curious to explore all the comments from the game before retiring FM2009.....

A few people on here seem to enjoy giving nasty replies on this site recently.I know what Miles Jacobson was on about now when he had a pop at elitist forum members on a podcast of his i listened to recently.

Not sure why people react like that when he said he cheated.

It's understandable if he said he hadn't cheated or something, but he clearly said he edited the abilities.

Not sure why people react like that when he said he cheated.

It's understandable if he said he hadn't cheated or something, but he clearly said he edited the abilities.

What that fella said