DeNe95

Reaction score
Hey guys
I noticed that in every single tactic i use, the goals come from crosses.
No matter how good my players are, or how bad their player are i still concede.
And that's not the problem, the problem is that my players never score like that.
My players can't even cross like that, while the oposition players ALWAYS CROSS PERFECTLY !
That's a freaking reason why i want to kick the **** out of my pc :S
So i wanted to ask if anyone knows how to stop those crosses or even help me how to get my players to cross like that.
And don't tell me it's the float or drill crosses option BECOUSE IT'S NOT !

just do it, I'm sure your parents will buy you a brand new one

Thought i would get some help here, but instead got one person that thinks he's funny and one who thinks i'm a kid.
Thanks guys :) P.S. I can afford a new pc not only lcd mister jelous ;)

Thought i would get some help here, but instead got one person that thinks he's funny and one who thinks i'm a kid.
Thanks guys :) P.S. I can afford a new pc not only lcd mister jelous ;)

Judging by your OP, that's the only reasonable conclusion to come to ;)

Is it when you get hit on the counter ? If so, then its because the crosser gets too much time on the ball and you need to stop the opponent having it down the flanks. Perhaps play deeper ?, show the wingers Inside ?

Also, I find it hard to believe that the opponent ALWAYS gets perfect crosses, Do you even watch the games in full mode?

Anyone can punch 4kg LCD screen.

Be a man, punch oldschool CRT monitor.

Each time I train/tell the players to press more, the number of perfect crosses is pretty much low-for me anyway. The number of times I've conceded a goal to the perfect cross with that tactic i can count on one hand. And that's with varied teams. Managed not just Everton, but also Torquay, Swansea (when they were Championship) and Hereford. And I always a normal defensive line aswell. Saying that, I do (the majority of the time anyway) use a 4-1-3-2 (offset DM) anyway so maybe that has a bearing.

Last edited:
Is it when you get hit on the counter ? If so, then its because the crosser gets too much time on the ball and you need to stop the opponent having it down the flanks. Perhaps play deeper ?, show the wingers Inside ?

Also, I find it hard to believe that the opponent ALWAYS gets perfect crosses, Do you even watch the games in full mode?

Well i have to admit i don't watch the games in full mode, only key chances. However i will try to drop deeper thanks :)

Well i have to admit i don't watch the games in full mode, only key chances. However i will try to drop deeper thanks :)

Notice that I am talking about the team in generall and not the D-line with lower press

Close down opponents wingers often

Show onto weaker foot.

Might want to also consider tackle easy to prevent a missed tackle and an easy cross opportunity.